BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Alisa B.
Bakersfield, CA
Great toothpaste, I buy this producy every time. I hate Colgate and and a very loyal crest customer. Love the texture of the paste and the stripes. Cheap stuff and keep the surface stains off my teeth from coffee and tea.
Caitlin T.
This is definitely at the top of my list. This toothpaste is incredibly effective and is a great value! I love how the scope leaves my mouth feeling fresh without being harsh or burning. I would definitely buy this again
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Love crest toothpaste! It is the only brand I like to use because it does not irritate my gums like other brands do. I like the scope outlast. It leaves my breath feeling fresh! I do wish the flavor was a little stronger.
Brandon H.
Lawton
Very minty and refreshing, great for all day fresh breath. Not too harsh on the taste buds either!use two to three times a day keeps my teeth white!and always right on the money aspect.  I buy it as my go to tooth paste!
Felecia S.
Great minty fresh toothpaste that cleans your teeth well and leaves your mouth fresh and clean with the extra added boost of the scope the minty freshness seems to stick around keeping your breath smelling great longer.
ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for traveling. I always keep them handy in case I travel out of town. Each pouch has enough for one to two uses and they’re easy to use and discard. They are readily available and comes at a decent price.
Izzy C.
Hampton
This isn't a bad toothpaste at all, it isn't that pricey and you can get it it at lowkey any drug store or grocery store. The packaging is as nice as it can get and I would buy it again because it is a good toothpaste.
Taylor G.
Crest Scope really whitens up your teeth in 2 weeks max. This toothpaste is good for teeth that have yellow stains. Brushing day and night with this toothpaste should whiten up your teeth in a little less than 2 weeks.
Anna S.
Marietta, GA
I love this stuff. Always makes me feel clean and ready to take on the day! I drink a lot of coffee and the occasional wine and this really prevents my teeth from turning yellow. Would definitely recommend to others.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?