BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Stacy D.
Orlando, Florida
This product had a great taste. My family has always used Crest products. We feel good about their ingredients being safe.
Yarlin C.
Brighton, MA
Really good tooth paste! I use it all the time because it is Affordable and leaves my teeth clean and fresh. I recommend it
Liz T.
Tieton , Washington
I find this toothpaste better then the original. Hands down makes me teeth feel way cleaner and like it got the job done .
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
Minty fresh breath ! Great for removing any yellow. Helps fight cavities and bad breath. Helps if you drink a lot of coffee
kalani b.
I didn't really like it bc my mouth is very sensitive and the taste was very sour and it worked okay but wasn't good enough
Extra bminty, fresh and clean.  Love using this product ! Would certainly recommend.  Great packaging, gentle rinse, love it!
Destiny T.
Loved this crest product as I do all because it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and helps my teeth to whiten more effectively
angela v.
Las Cruces , NM
Dentist always recommending toothpaste well now it's my turn to recommend this toothpaste to you leaves your mouth fresh!!
Jessica M.
Love it. Use it all the time including everyone in my house hold!! They love it also! It’s  very gentle. Would recommend it!
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every day leaves my mouth  feeling freash without the bruning feeling afterwards .i can say its not a bad brand.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?