BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Fluoride is great for your teeth and this toothpaste smells and tastes great while really cleaning and protecting your teeth
Mayra R.
BRIDGEPORT, TX
I recently started using this product and I am in love with it. I will definitely continue to buy this for the whole family.
Ricardo B.
Feel Good Feeling clean best marigold never had a problem with the toothbrush toothpaste combo continue to make great product
Heather R.
Alcoa
Love this toothpaste smells great, leaves a fresh sense in your mouth and it doesn't feel dirty even after hours of using it
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
This toothpaste works great and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. I recommend this to anyone looking for toothpaste.
Micha M.
Gwinn, MI
When all else fails, go with the tried and true. Cleans my teeth and keeps my mouth feeling fresh without being overly minty.
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
Always freshens breath and makes teeth noticeably whiter! Doesn’t make my mouth sensitive at all and has a great price point.
Cierra R.
This is the kind of toothpaste but husband used when we first met. I didnt use to like it. But its definitely growing on me.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste does the best for me. It leaves my breath feeling fresh, and I love it. Ever since I tried it I been using it
Rosario M.
Carlsbad, NM
Leaves your mouth fresh and clean ... long lasting freshness not harsh or nasty tasting ..... teeth feel smooth whitens teeth
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?