BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Andrea D.
Yakima
I like that it tastes good so it is easy to use. Some are terrible tasting and thus makes it difficult to use. Clean feeling
Rosie S.
I have a family of 5 so I purchased this pretty often. I also keep a tube in my RV, for when we go camping. It's a must have.
Holly M.
Trinity, NC
The absolute best toothpaste that has ever been made. Very effective product when cleaning your teeth. Packaging is perfect.
Halle C.
Indiana
I personally don't enjoy this flavor of toothpaste. It does what it's supposed to do just the minty scent doesn't last long.
Jae B.
Whittier, CA
This use to be my favorite toothpaste. It always left me feeling clean and fresh, which is what ibecpect from my toothpaste.
Jasmine R.
Super minty and refreshing. Leaves your mouth feeling great!!! Love this toothpaste. It also whitens your teeth I feel like!!
Breanna D.
Beckley, WV
This stuff is so good. I used this alot and its probably the best toothpaste out here for me. I also like how fast it works!
Perry B.
Bloomfield hills, MI
One of my favorite toothpaste to use. Very gentle on my teeth. Purchase this product at rite aid, always have sales going on.
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Fluoride is great for your teeth and this toothpaste smells and tastes great while really cleaning and protecting your teeth
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
Love this! I truly belive this keeps my teeth in shape. This is great, it whitens my teeth an make my mouth feel fresh again!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?