BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite toothpaste! In addition, they bigger packs are usually on sale and has a coupon too, so the price is always great.
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste works really good, the taste isn't too strong and it gets my teeth whitier and has a good smell to your breath
Lindsay M.
Love this toothpaste. The mint taste is prefect makes me feel like my teeth are so clean. I love the feeling it gives my teeth.
Deborah F.
Cedar Springs, MI
Great toothpaste. Leaves my breath fresh and makes my teeth feel clean. Also helps whiten my teeth and makes me happy to smile.
Sophia L.
I love this toothpaste because it very freshening and it leaves my mouth smelling very minty. It helps whiten my teeth as well!
Ariana G.
It's a great toothpaste it has a burning sensation and I keep brushing tell it stops and that's when I know my mouth is clean.
Rosie D.
I love using this toothpaste because of the taste, it leaves your mouth feeling clean and takes away the feeling of bad breath.
Elizabeth G.
Bronx, NY
Really leaves your teeth feeling clean and Fresh. Had my teeth feeling fresh for a few hours until I ate. Really recommend it.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Nothing super great or super bad to say about this toothpaste. It's Aunt to the job keeps my breath fresh and whitens my teeth.
Jennifer C.
Montgomery, TX
It works for great for me. It Keeps my breath fresh and my mouth feeling clean. It is my go to product, it doesn't let me down.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?