BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Luisa R.
This toothpaste is just great! It cleans great, it leaves you with a fresh minty flavor of cleanliness! I recommend this product
Fancy F.
Aurora
I like this toothpaste because of the flavor it's not too minty but just right. I love the fact that it has scope in it as well.
april s.
Tullahoma, TN
This is my daily toithpaste brand and flavor. It suds up just enough with a great minty taste. I will continue to keep using it.
Yazmin R.
Denison, TX
At my house this cant ever be missing. My kids wnjoy the fact that it doesnt bother their tongue and my husband likes the smell
Reba D.
Kansas City
Leaves teeth feeling very clean and shiny. Works well for sensitive teeth and not an overpowering mint flavor. Very effective.
Kayla J.
North Miami Beach
Fresh breath everytime. I love feeling like I don't need too even use mouthwash. Recommended do for fresh feeling after eating
Erika R.
it makes your breath smell so good and keeps you teth clean a mm d keeps them clean and wight and does not make your gums bled
Amber S.
Mooreville , MS
I've used this toothpaste since my freshman year of high school. It's the only toothpaste that makes my mouth feel truly clean.
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
Love this mint flavor! I love the crest formula and it's very affordable! It's a great value especially if you buy the 3 packs
Alexis P.
Ballwin, MO
Fresh and clean. Leaves my teeth feeling great and my breath fresh. Pair this with the mouth wash and floss and I’m good to go.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?