BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Hailey E.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this toothpaste and think it is a nice flavor. Some toothpastes do not make your mouth feel as clean but this one does the job.
Jüstíñ W.
Taylor, MI
Has a strong taste​ but keeps my teeth clean and I love it and I use the 3D one and etc from stores like Walmart and Target and others
Sierra kurtz k.
New smyrna beach fl
I loved the end result was very please in this quality amount of product as well as pricing and the amount of time it took to get here
Gladis T.
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Julie P.
I've been using this toothpaste for a long time now. I would recommend this to anyone as it leaves my breath smelling fresh and clean.
Ellen R.
Love this toothpaste! Leaves my breath and teeth feeling fresh all day!
Have tried others for my sensitive teeth and this is the best!
Jackie G.
Neenah, WI
I like the cool refreshing feeling it leaves my mouth. As well as the way it makes my teeth smooth and clean. Could use it 4 times aday
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste because of the added scope in it. It makes my breath super fresh for hours and doesn’t leave a gross aftertaste
Jessie D.
I used crest toothpaste growing up and i love it so much i even use it for my family. Its affordable and keeps our mouths feeling clean
Tonya F.
43344
Well I have to brush so why not choose the one that leaves your mouth feeling the most fresh and clean. And your teeth smooth and clean
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?