BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Hope P.
Pinehurst, NC
Keeps breathe smelling great while keeping teeth away from bad plaque and germs along with it that also whites teeth honestly love this
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
This is pretty much my go-to toothpaste. The added scope seems to help keep my breath fresher for much longer than regular toothpaste.
Lana C.
I love the way it makes your mouth feel clean and your teeth feel clean and that you have for breath. I love this sensitive one as well
Kiona W.
Anchorage, AK
Great taste and leaves my teeth feeling nice and clean. I love how minty the flavor is and how long it leaves my breath smelling fresh.
Koko W.
Our family uses this product it leaves your mouth minty fresh its a good tooth paste over all it makes your mouth feel clean and fresh
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
This toothpaste was good and worked for me it was really strong tho and therefore some people might not like it or be able to handle it
Susan S.
Berea, KY
Love this toothpaste. Great product for cleaning teeth and giving your mouth a fresh taste. Also helps with the whitening of your teeth
Dulce R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loyal to this brand and flavor of toothpaste, since I was a child. My mom always bought and so do I. It leaves your teeth feeling clean
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Super fresh toothpaste. Really gets your mouth clean. I've used it for years now and I've never had to change. It just works very well.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the nanny qualities this toothpaste has to offer. It met my expectations upon my first try and I would recommend it to everyone.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?