BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Vatrina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Fresh minty feeling is all in the toothpaste. It has the best feeling and the best scent to it, it makes your teeth feel so clean and great
Mariah Z.
I love the fresh, clean feeling left in my mouth after using this product. I definitely don't feel like I have to chew gum for extra help.
Leslie L.
Saint Marys
Our favorite tooth pastelove the flavor and the way my teeth feel after brushing repeat userLike the teeth whitening also that is available
Talarie S.
It is minty fresh and always leaves you mouth feeling clean and pearly white. I have used this toothpaste for years and never disappoints.
Amber E.
Dalton, GA
Tastes great smells good is very effective ond dosnt leave a filmy residue in ur mouth after un like some tooth pastes ive ised in the past
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
This tooth paste is good it’s cleaning your teethe and using scope at the same time. It definitely cleans your mouth. I would yaw it again.
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
Love this toothpaste! Taste minty fresh and and keeps my breath fresh all day! I also feel like it whitens my teeth which is a great plus!
Leah Kay W.
Versailles
We are avid crest users in this house, super clean teeth for a very reasonable price. Plus the kids aren't over powered by the mint flavor.
Jovanna J.
Cranston, RI
Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste - 4 pk. - 6 oz. each it's the best tooth paste . I keeps your breath fresh and whitens your teeth
JoAnn H.
Shelby , NC
Love this toothpaste! I have a lot of problems with my teeth but this always helps with the sensitivity and leaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?