BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Yessica M.
mission
I've been using this product for years and it's the best thing to use to have a fresh clean mouth. Most important is that it has an affordable and it's very effective. I would totally recommend this product if you want a fresh brighter smile.
melanie q.
BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER, RECOMMEND EVERYONE USES IT, LEAVES MY BREATH SMELLING GOOD AND FEELING GOOD IT IS GENTLE WITH A LITTLE BIT OF A KICK TO IT, ITS EASY TO OPEN AND AFFORDABLE IT COMES IN DIFFERENT SIZES ITS A GREAT ITEM AND I THINK ILL BE STICKING TO THIS ONE
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t really like the crest with the scope in it. I purchased it once because it was a little cheaper than the crest with whitening. I will not be purchasing this again. It doesn’t leave my mouth feeling as fresh as other crest products do.
Danilyn R.
Logan, UT
One important thing I look for when I start a new brand of toothpaste is how well it lathers once I start brushing. I also pay attention to how long I can feel the minty after I have brushed. This toothpaste satisfied both of my expectations.
Laleh T.
I like the fresh flavor of this tooth paste. It does a decent job whitening my teeth. I say decent because it's nothing spectacular, I can only see the slightest difference. It's a bit harsh for my sensitive mouth. I'd buy others over this.
Danielle L.
Crestview , FL
I don’t have a rant or a rave for this product. It does the job and your breath smells good but I just prefer whitening toothpastes. I’ll probably hate myself for it when I’m older but I drink a lot of coffee so to me it’s a necessary evil.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest is a toothpaste brand I've liked since I was a child. It has a more mild taste that isn't overwhelming. This one specifically is great because the scope leaves you with long lasting fresh breathe. It has a spearment smell that I love.
Crystal T.
Red Bluff
This used to be the only toothpaste I would use. It's still good but not for my teeth anymore. I found a new toothpaste but this is affordable and great when you don't have your preferred toothpaste. Nice packaging and great flavor.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
I love this flavored toothpaste. I feel like my teeth and breath are refreshed at the same time. The packaging is nothing special but I would recommend it because it does the job! If you want clean teach and fresh breath- this is for you
Leticia P.
This toothpaste is awesome! It leaves your breath smelling fresh! Its not harsh at all and it comes in a nice packaging. I think that its very affordable and its definitely a great investment. If anything maybe come up with more flavors!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?