BY CREST

With Regular Brushing, Crest Family Protection Provides Multiple Benefits It whitens teeth by removing surface stain.  It also helps strengthen your teeth and freshen breath. Whitens. Strengthens. Freshens.

Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
I'm a fan of all Crest products. You really can't go wrong with this brand. I like the taste; it's not too strong. And I also own this brand of toothpaste at the moment along with a few other kinds from Crest. Haven't had a single cavity since using Crest toothpaste. I brush twice a day though as well
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I love this brand and this kind of toothpaste. I like it because my whole family can use it and I don't have to worry about buying a bunch of different kinds. I think that it does its job. I buy it when ever I need to or we are getting low!
Sheli N.
Lake Bluff, IL
This product has been around for many generations now and has helped so many kids prevent cavitys and have a bright white smile. The pleasent taste and convience of packaging is helpful for many ages. My family has used crest while i was a kid and now my kids use it and buy it themselfs . Thanks Crest
Karen K.
Eastpointe, MI
My family has used this toothpaste for as long as I can remember and I have continued using it with mine. It leaves your mouth and teeth feeling clean. I have tried other brands and I have always returned to Crest.
Lisa H.
Bronx
I love this toothpaste for my family. The great part that many are unaware of is that you can also use this product to clean the headlights of your car. Hard to believe I know. If your headlights have that fuzzy dirty look to them all you need is a wash rag spray bottle with water and this tooth paste. Rub toothpaste on in a circular motion and wipe off in a circular motion then there you have it .
emily o.
Cincinnati, OH
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AWESOMR PRODUCTS. MY SON JUST TURNED TWO SO BRUSHING HIS TEETH ARE VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE HES GOT A MOUTH FUL. WELL HE WILL NOT UEE BO PTHER TOOTHPASTE BUT YOUR PRO-STAGES FRUIT BURST FOR THE KIDS...HE LOOKS FORWARD TO BRUSHING HIS TEETH NOW..THANK YOU
Emily C.
Lewisville, NC
This toothpaste has been my favorite over the years! I brush my teeth every night and it keeps my teeth feeling clean and my smile bright! It can be found most anywhere and it's not a purchase that you'll regret! I would highly this toothpaste to anyone and everyone!
Shallini P.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a dental hygiene student and I would recommend this toothpaste to all my patients! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and protects your oral cavity from all sorts of bacteria. Helps with prevention of calculus, cavities etc. Will definitely recommend crest!
Brittany D.
The toothpaste I buy everything for me and my family. Leaves our teeth feeling clean and does not taste so bad you cannot stand it. I have also found out that this tooth paste can be used to clean headlights and some spots on the walls that your child may have drew on!
Karisma A.
I don't like this toothpaste, i don't like any toothpaste that has fluoride. I found a fluoride free toothpaste, and i got excited....til i saw that it had soduim laurel sulfate in it. It's like you can never win... i rather make DIY toothpaste.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Does anyone use this for anything besides brushing your teeth?