BY CREST

With Regular Brushing, Crest Family Protection Provides Multiple Benefits It whitens teeth by removing surface stain.  It also helps strengthen your teeth and freshen breath. Whitens. Strengthens. Freshens. see more...

Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I love this brand and this kind of toothpaste. I like it because my whole family can use it and I don't have to worry about buying a bunch of different kinds. I think that it does its job. I buy it when ever I need to or we are getting low!
Karen K.
Eastpointe, MI
My family has used this toothpaste for as long as I can remember and I have continued using it with mine. It leaves your mouth and teeth feeling clean. I have tried other brands and I have always returned to Crest.
tianna h.
Gross, i hate the toothpaste ,my kids would not use this . its too strong and stings my gums . the only good thing about it is that it leaves your breath fresh.
savannah h.
It's just like a normal toothpaste. it cleans. doesn't whiten or help enamel. i look for a lot in a toothpaste, and this doesn't have it.
Sheri S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have used this for more than 30 years. It doesn't have an overwhelming taste to it and it keeps my teeth and mouth good and clean.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
While this is great for families, there should still be a little bit of a mint kick to help fight bad breath/morning breath.
Regina C.
Love Crest. A name that can always be trusted with your oral hygiene. This paste we used up and enjoyed. Will use again.
Yolanda A.
Oxnard, CA
Best toothpaste ever. The is the best valued pack for a family of fourt or more . Leaves the mouth fresh and clean.
Victoria D.
Baraga, MI
I like crest toothpaste. But for the cost I find that cheaper toothpastes work just as well for me and my family
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Crest Family Protection Toothpaste always leaves my teeth feeling and looking clean and my breath very fresh.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Does anyone use this for anything besides brushing your teeth?