BY CREST

The Neat Squeeze dispenser has a unique inner bag that empties itself as you squeeze in middle. When the package gets lighter and is harder to squeeze, it s time to buy more Crest. With regular brushing: Fights cavities. Fights visible tartar build-up. Whitens teeth by gently polishing away surfaces stains. Leaves teeth feeling slick and smooth. Leaves breath feeling refreshed. Specially formulated enamel safe polishing ingredient whitens by gently polishing away surface stains - not bleaching. see more...

Jill B.
East Dubuque, IL
At first I was skeptical when they said it was extra whitening because I didn't think toothpaste could actually do that. But after awhile i could really tell the difference from before and after. This is now the only toothpaste I use and will continue to use.
Megan M.
Spring Hill , FL
I've been able to see a significant whitening difference in my teeth when I use this! My mouth stays minty fresh for quite some time afterwards and it makes me feel more comfortable with my smile
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD
I grew up on Crest toothpaste, my parents never bought anything else. Once I moved out on my own I tested other products and Crest is still number one in my book. Keeps my breath fresh all day long and gives that real clean feeling. Crest toothpaste for life.
Sharon t.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Crest 3 D white is the only toothpaste i buy. I love it. I think it works great on my teeth so far i have been buying this kind for a long time and i have tried othersbut Crest is the only one i like.
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
It definitely makes my teeth feel clean and minty. However, I was not impressed by the whitening ability. I used for several months and did not notice a change.
Hannah M.
Cumming, GA
This is a great toothpaste and it really does an amazing job of whitening my teeth! It doesn't make my skin too sensitive like Colgate whitening toothpastes do!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really don't like that it comes in that tube thing because it's hard to actually squish out. Other than that the taste isn't bad at all
Chan C.
Keene, NH
It is just an OK toothpaste at first . the packaging looks interesting but at the end , the the product was really hard to get it out
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
After drinking a ton of coffee for years and never whitening my teeth, this toothpaste really helped me get my pearly whites back!
Alexis C.
Waycross, GA
I used this as a kid. I didn't like it because hags all my parents bought 😂 so I was forced to use it. I'm sure it's wonderful