BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath

Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son uses Crest whitening plus and he loves it and won't try any other brand!! He brushes twice a day. He is 24 and has only had 1 cavity so he must be doing something right!!
Teagan C.
LOVE the Crest with scope!!! Really leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Only a small amount is needed for a great clean, this tube has many many uses for a small family.
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX
This Crest Extra Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste is effective, the only thing I don't really like about this product is the different "flavors" but overall is a good product!
megan e.
Wilsonville, OR
This is my favorite toothpaste I always go back to. Leaves you with a great clean feeling and fresh breath. I like the taste. I can usually find it at any store.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the flavor of this product but in my opinion it doesn't get the teeth whiter then any other brand. It does leave a fresh breath for a few hours.
corina b.
Kitty Hawk, NC
Its working very well. i tried a few years ago then i swetch to another one but i came back to crest and its not very expensive so everyone can have it
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Crest is another brand that is a fairly cheap toothpaste that you are always able to get coupons and discounts for. Tastes good and long lasting.
shiloah w.
Works good as a toothpaste. My teeth felt clean. Im not sure i noticed extra whitening, but I didn't like the flavor as much as my regular brand.
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
This is usually my "go to" toothpaste. This is my favorite. I will only try another if it is on sale and it has to be name brand like Colgate.
Daniela S.
San Antonio, TX
The scent is amazing while keeping your teeth feeling clean. The extra whitening is another plus, I have nothing bad to say about this product.