BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Khulood A.
This toothpaste is incredibly made my teeth white and strong. I will buy more for my rommate.
Sarah F.
Leaves my mouth feeling clean and whites my teeth even though I'm a tea drinker! I never get stains on my teeth because of this toothpaste!
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
This product is actually really good in my opinon and I really did like it but I'm just not into the whole mint thing
Jaime B.
I don't mind this product
I prefer more a cinnamon taste but I can handle Crest
It's affordable and it does what needs to be done
Lori W.
Loved this one! Mouth feels so clean and healthy! Fresh breath ,clean teeth it's a keeper!
isable b.
it's like any other toothpaste works great leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and keeps my teeth sparkling all day long!
Ashley C.
Brampton, ON
This toothpaste is great. Helps keep your teeth clean, and your mouth fresh. I am not big on how this one tastes but it does its job