BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Cumberland, KY
Really does help whiten my teeth and has a great flavor. I've always used this. Such a good toothpaste
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Enjoy using crest complete it taste really good It cleans your teeth & leaves a feeling of satisfaction on how clean your mouth feels with the minty flavor it also helps whitening teeth.
Kelley R.
Kelley R.
This toothpaste didn't seem very different from the crest pro-health line. My breath didn't seem to stay fresher any longer than usual.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this toothpaste. It's not too minty, but still leaves my mouth feeling fresh. Sometimes the mint products can be too much.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Gettysburg, PA
Love how this product makes your mouth feel so clean in the morning. It lasts for a while too.
Erin N J.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Not my favorite flavour but it does seem to work well at whitening my teeth. I use it every day and over time I have noticed a difference.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Canon City, CO
This toothpaste is ok, however it made my teeth feel super sensitive so I probably won't use this in the future.
April B.
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love all of their toothpaste. It makes your mouth feel really clean and minty. Can't go wrong with this product
Ky-Eve D.
Ky-Eve D.
Verdun, QC
Mint taste is just great love this toothpast buy it anywhere always on special and leaves your mouth with a nice mint breath and nice clean and white teeth! Sometimes toothpaste tast bad but this one does not burn or taste weird
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Leaves my mouth feeling clean and whites my teeth even though I'm a tea drinker! I never get stains on my teeth because of this toothpaste!