BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Anna D.
Gettysburg, PA
Love how this product makes your mouth feel so clean in the morning. It lasts for a while too.
I like this stuff. It's like mouthwashing and brushing at once. Saves times when work is hectic
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love all of their toothpaste. It makes your mouth feel really clean and minty. Can't go wrong with this product
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Crest is another brand that is a fairly cheap toothpaste that you are always able to get coupons and discounts for. Tastes good and long lasting.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love the flavor of this product but in my opinion it doesn't get the teeth whiter then any other brand. It does leave a fresh breath for a few hours.
Bailey C.
Cumberland, KY
Really does help whiten my teeth and has a great flavor. I've always used this. Such a good toothpaste
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Not my favorite flavour but it does seem to work well at whitening my teeth. I use it every day and over time I have noticed a difference.
Andrea B.
Indianapolis, IN
Used it once, and it wasn't too bad. Not my favorite kind. But I do use crest regularly. This toothpaste gives you a nice, fresh feel and the minty taste lasts for maybe an hour or less. Since it has scope, I thought it might last a little longer. It is a good toothpaste to use, I just have different preferences. Would recommend for those who like scope.
Ky-Eve D.
VERDUN
Mint taste is just great love this toothpast buy it anywhere always on special and leaves your mouth with a nice mint breath and nice clean and white teeth! Sometimes toothpaste tast bad but this one does not burn or taste weird
Sarah F.
Leaves my mouth feeling clean and whites my teeth even though I'm a tea drinker! I never get stains on my teeth because of this toothpaste!