BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
My son uses Crest whitening plus and he loves it and won't try any other brand!! He brushes twice a day. He is 24 and has only had 1 cavity so he must be doing something right!!
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried this product and it's great. It leaves a nice clean feeling. I recommend this product.
Golzar G.
Good flavor. Like that the mouthwash stripes are included in the toothpaste. Leaves you with a fresh taste after brushing
Tammy C.
Love the toothpaste that has the Scope made in, it's like using two products in the convenience of only one oackage. Leave my teeth clean and my breath smelling fresh.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
The taste of this toothpaste is better than other "whitening" toothpastes that I have tried. Unfortunately, it caused my mouth to peel. I tend to have this problem with most whitening toothpastes. I did notice a difference in color within 3 weeks though, which was awesome!
Ruby P.
Whitens teeth , like the smell & how it refreshes your mouth would recommend
Teagan C.
LOVE the Crest with scope!!! Really leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Only a small amount is needed for a great clean, this tube has many many uses for a small family.
Kofi W.
This product also leaves my mouth feeling dry and chalky. My teeth didn't feel too clean. I felt the need to brush more often like I had bad breath. Won't buy this again.
Kate G.
The Colgate equivalent whitens much better. We tried this because it was on sale and weren't impressed.
Kara K.
Westville, IN
Love the added scope to the toothpaste. Makes my breath smell great first thing in the morning:)