BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love crest and scope great product and does its job feeling clean teeth is great
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Whitens teeth , like the smell & how it refreshes your mouth would recommend
Nichi M.
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
Love this toothpaste. Makes my mouth fresh and feeling clean for hours after
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I like this toothpaste for the clean way it makes your teeth feel and also the extra benefits of knowing it is whitening your teeth at the same. I would definitely recommend this to others who like whitening toothpaste.
Logan H.
Logan H.
Madison, WI
This stuff is my favorite toothpaste ever! I love the addition of Scope - it really leaves my mouth feeling fresh after a good brush!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Indianapolis, IN
Used it once, and it wasn't too bad. Not my favorite kind. But I do use crest regularly. This toothpaste gives you a nice, fresh feel and the minty taste lasts for maybe an hour or less. Since it has scope, I thought it might last a little longer. It is a good toothpaste to use, I just have different preferences. Would recommend for those who like scope.
I like this stuff. It's like mouthwashing and brushing at once. Saves times when work is hectic
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Crest is another brand that is a fairly cheap toothpaste that you are always able to get coupons and discounts for. Tastes good and long lasting.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Memphis, TN
I love the flavor of this product but in my opinion it doesn't get the teeth whiter then any other brand. It does leave a fresh breath for a few hours.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Suffolk, VA
I like it. The taste is very good. It's not too thick. I think it made my breath smell very fresh throughout the day.