BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Sirenia A.
Sirenia A.
Doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste like Colgate whitening toothpaste. Leaves mouth feeling refreshed.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Westville, IN
Love the added scope to the toothpaste. Makes my breath smell great first thing in the morning:)
Sheridan D.
Sheridan D.
Dry Ridge, KY
Amazing, awesome, the best in the world...
Toothpaste!!! Recommend it to everyone big or small.
Aleeza C.
Aleeza C.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using this forever. Best toothpaste to date. Does the job well. My whole family uses it
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Vancouver , WA
Live how this toothpast leave your terth! And even better when you have very sensitive teeth
Jose L.
Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This toothpaste is great. It leaves your mouth fresh and cool. I would definitely recommend
Sara B.
Sara B.
My dentist recommended this to me and it's one of the best tooth pastes I have ever used.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Dallas, TX
Didn't love it my mouth and teeth did not feel clean after using it was not very effective
Jadeylyn H.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Currently using this toothpaste and I like it. my teeth feel very clean after using it.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this toothpaste every day 2 times a day it's great and I always use crest.