BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

John P.
Milton, FL
This toothpaste did not whiten teeth as much as I wanted it to. I would not prefer to use again but would if it was the only one available.
Logan H.
Madison, WI
This stuff is my favorite toothpaste ever! I love the addition of Scope - it really leaves my mouth feeling fresh after a good brush!
Hailey B.
Sunbury, PA
Hate hate hate hate it doesn't work it make my teeth hurt. It's trouble. I can't eat because my teeth hurt so bad when I use crest
Tammy I.
Panama City, FL
Leaves my teeth sparkling clean and white. Freshens my breathe and has a great taste. A product I can rely on to always work.
Marie R.
My trug are white they look good but this toothpaste of you want your teeth to look and feel as snugging as mine do right now
Golzar G.
Good flavor. Like that the mouthwash stripes are included in the toothpaste. Leaves you with a fresh taste after brushing
Vondra M.
Taylors, SC
I am a Crest girl. I love the tingly feeling of thus toothpaste. I feel it helps to keep my teeth white and breath fresh.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Great toothpaste and it leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh and clean. It has the Scope which gives it extra freshness.
Alisha C.
APO, AE
We like this brand & buy it most often. Really cleans & freshens your breath, we've tried almost every kind they have.
Jennifer S.
Moultrie, GA
Leaves my mouth clean and breath smelling fresh. My children also love to use it,instead of their children toothpaste.