BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Golzar G.
Golzar G.
Good flavor. Like that the mouthwash stripes are included in the toothpaste. Leaves you with a fresh taste after brushing
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Great toothpaste and it leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh and clean. It has the Scope which gives it extra freshness.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Moultrie, GA
Leaves my mouth clean and breath smelling fresh. My children also love to use it,instead of their children toothpaste.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
APO, AE
We like this brand & buy it most often. Really cleans & freshens your breath, we've tried almost every kind they have.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Love this toothpaste. I've been buying this for years! I like the added Scope component for that extra clean feeling.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
buffalo, NY
Toothpaste has a good taste and isn't really thick. Not to sure if it is really helping to whiten my teeth though.
mrs t.
mrs t.
This Crest Extra Whitening plus Scope Toothpaste did help my teeth look better. I als enjoyed the fresh taste.
Brittni B.
Brittni B.
Paso Robles, CA
Helps keep my teeth nice and white and always leaves a fresh cold taste. I've even converted my husband!
Kate G.
Kate G.
The Colgate equivalent whitens much better. We tried this because it was on sale and weren't impressed.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried this product and it's great. It leaves a nice clean feeling. I recommend this product.