BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

megan e.
megan e.
Wilsonville, OR
This is my favorite toothpaste I always go back to. Leaves you with a great clean feeling and fresh breath. I like the taste. I can usually find it at any store.
corina b.
corina b.
Kitty Hawk, NC
Its working very well. i tried a few years ago then i swetch to another one but i came back to crest and its not very expensive so everyone can have it
shiloah w.
shiloah w.
Works good as a toothpaste. My teeth felt clean. Im not sure i noticed extra whitening, but I didn't like the flavor as much as my regular brand.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
San Antonio, TX
The scent is amazing while keeping your teeth feeling clean. The extra whitening is another plus, I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Rashunda M.
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
This is usually my "go to" toothpaste. This is my favorite. I will only try another if it is on sale and it has to be name brand like Colgate.
John P.
John P.
Milton, FL
This toothpaste did not whiten teeth as much as I wanted it to. I would not prefer to use again but would if it was the only one available.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Sunbury, PA
Hate hate hate hate it doesn't work it make my teeth hurt. It's trouble. I can't eat because my teeth hurt so bad when I use crest
Marie R.
Marie R.
My trug are white they look good but this toothpaste of you want your teeth to look and feel as snugging as mine do right now
Tammy I.
Tammy I.
Panama City, FL
Leaves my teeth sparkling clean and white. Freshens my breathe and has a great taste. A product I can rely on to always work.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Great toothpaste and it leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh and clean. It has the Scope which gives it extra freshness.