BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Emily B.
Arlington, VA
You can't beat Crest. It is a brand that I know and trust and that I will continue to buy. I like to buy the whitening kind because that is my main concern as I drink a lot of coffee. It keeps my teeth very white and I really enjoy the taste. It keeps my breath very fresh.
Hailey B.
Sunbury, PA
Hate hate hate hate it doesn't work it make my teeth hurt. It's trouble. I can't eat because my teeth hurt so bad when I use crest
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Currently using this toothpaste and I like it. my teeth feel very clean after using it.
corina b.
Kitty Hawk, NC
Its working very well. i tried a few years ago then i swetch to another one but i came back to crest and its not very expensive so everyone can have it
Kelley R.
This toothpaste didn't seem very different from the crest pro-health line. My breath didn't seem to stay fresher any longer than usual.
Kelly K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like extra whitening toothpaste. I think it works better and tastes better. It is helping my teeth. This can be a little more pricey than regular toothpaste. Just bought for the first time. So far I'm satisfied.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this toothpaste. It's not too minty, but still leaves my mouth feeling fresh. Sometimes the mint products can be too much.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Enjoy using crest complete it taste really good It cleans your teeth & leaves a feeling of satisfaction on how clean your mouth feels with the minty flavor it also helps whitening teeth.
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
My son uses Crest whitening plus and he loves it and won't try any other brand!! He brushes twice a day. He is 24 and has only had 1 cavity so he must be doing something right!!
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried this product and it's great. It leaves a nice clean feeling. I recommend this product.