BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Kala B.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
I have used this product in the past. I have since switched but for the cost this is a good product. It leaves a clean feeling in your mouth but I could not tell any difference with whitening while using this.
Heaven G.
Heaven G.
Elkhorn City, KY
I have tried using different crest toothpastes. I am not impressed. So I decided to try the crest with scope because it was on sale but I still wasn't impressed. My teeth didn't feel as clean as I would like
Alexi B.
Alexi B.
My teeth feel so great after using this product! My teeth feel noticeably whiter overtime, however, it doesn't give you results as fast as I would hope. This is still an extremely satisfactory product.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Starkville, MS
I have always been a loyal Colgate toothpaste girl but I ran out and this is what we had in my apartment. I tried it and i would not use again, my teethe never felt as if they were really clean
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
My son uses Crest whitening plus and he loves it and won't try any other brand!! He brushes twice a day. He is 24 and has only had 1 cavity so he must be doing something right!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Conroe, TX
I just recently started trying this toothpaste and so far i like it. It is supposed to whoten your teeth but it hasn't done it to me yet because i haven't used it for that long.
Teagan C.
Teagan C.
LOVE the Crest with scope!!! Really leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Only a small amount is needed for a great clean, this tube has many many uses for a small family.
Anahi V.
Anahi V.
La Joya, TX
This Crest Extra Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste is effective, the only thing I don't really like about this product is the different "flavors" but overall is a good product!
Kofi W.
Kofi W.
This product also leaves my mouth feeling dry and chalky. My teeth didn't feel too clean. I felt the need to brush more often like I had bad breath. Won't buy this again.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Love the toothpaste that has the Scope made in, it's like using two products in the convenience of only one oackage. Leave my teeth clean and my breath smelling fresh.