BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Andrea B.
Indianapolis, IN
Used it once, and it wasn't too bad. Not my favorite kind. But I do use crest regularly. This toothpaste gives you a nice, fresh feel and the minty taste lasts for maybe an hour or less. Since it has scope, I thought it might last a little longer. It is a good toothpaste to use, I just have different preferences. Would recommend for those who like scope.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this toothpaste for the clean way it makes your teeth feel and also the extra benefits of knowing it is whitening your teeth at the same. I would definitely recommend this to others who like whitening toothpaste.
Gentry B.
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste! My husband uses another brand but buys this specially for me because it is the only kind I like. It is the best subtle mint flavor that cleans and refreshes so well. The only kind I'll ever use!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the flavor of this product but in my opinion it doesn't get the teeth whiter then any other brand. It does leave a fresh breath for a few hours.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Crest is another brand that is a fairly cheap toothpaste that you are always able to get coupons and discounts for. Tastes good and long lasting.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Not my favorite flavour but it does seem to work well at whitening my teeth. I use it every day and over time I have noticed a difference.
Logan H.
Madison, WI
This stuff is my favorite toothpaste ever! I love the addition of Scope - it really leaves my mouth feeling fresh after a good brush!
Destiny B.
Suffolk, VA
I like it. The taste is very good. It's not too thick. I think it made my breath smell very fresh throughout the day.
Clara A.
Canon City, CO
This toothpaste is ok, however it made my teeth feel super sensitive so I probably won't use this in the future.
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love all of their toothpaste. It makes your mouth feel really clean and minty. Can't go wrong with this product