BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath

Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste for the clean way it makes your teeth feel and also the extra benefits of knowing it is whitening your teeth at the same. I would definitely recommend this to others who like whitening toothpaste.
Janie R.
Austin, TX
Perhaps it's the frailty of my skin, but this toothpaste made the skin around my mouth breakout into what looked like an allergic reaction. I went to the doctor, and they told me it was the flavoring. I use Peppermint essential oil pretty often on my skin with no issue, so I feel that it may have been something else in the toothpaste.
Andrea B.
Indianapolis, IN
Used it once, and it wasn't too bad. Not my favorite kind. But I do use crest regularly. This toothpaste gives you a nice, fresh feel and the minty taste lasts for maybe an hour or less. Since it has scope, I thought it might last a little longer. It is a good toothpaste to use, I just have different preferences. Would recommend for those who like scope.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Is a decent toothpaste. It works well to clean the teeth and it does have a nice minty flavor. I use this toothpaste twice a day. The one downside is that I do not find it particularly whitening, even though the package says it is so. I will continue to use, but may not repurchase.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
The taste of this toothpaste is better than other "whitening" toothpastes that I have tried. Unfortunately, it caused my mouth to peel. I tend to have this problem with most whitening toothpastes. I did notice a difference in color within 3 weeks though, which was awesome!
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
You can't beat Crest. It is a brand that I know and trust and that I will continue to buy. I like to buy the whitening kind because that is my main concern as I drink a lot of coffee. It keeps my teeth very white and I really enjoy the taste. It keeps my breath very fresh.
Jenna Lee R.
Columbia, MO
I love this toothpaste because it leaves your mouth feeling so refreshed and clean! I am however not sure about how well it helps with whitening because I haven't seen any results with the toothpaste alone but did see them when I used whitening strips.
Abbi P.
This toothpastes really whitens my teeth and freshens my breath. This toothpaste really helps my teeth Sparkle and shine. With my old toothpaste my teeth still didn't freshen my breath. But with my crest whitening toothpaste my breath is fresh.
Brittany M.
I picked up this toothpaste because I know I'm suppose to use mouthwash, but don't always take the time to use it. I purchased it while I was at Walmart and really like that my breathe feels fresh without the sting of mouth wash. I would definitely buy it again so I don't feel guilty about skipping the mouthwash every once in a while!
Gentry B.
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste! My husband uses another brand but buys this specially for me because it is the only kind I like. It is the best subtle mint flavor that cleans and refreshes so well. The only kind I'll ever use!