BY CREST

Get all-in-one protection from cavities, germs and stains with crest extra whitening. This twin pack comes with two tubes of stain-fighting toothpaste, so you will have an extra tube on hand when you need it. see more...

Buy on Target
👑Cid A.
This toothpaste is really good to the mouth. I like the taste, one tube can last me like 3 month. It beat many other options from Crest just off the soothing taste to a clean mouth.
Angela M.
Love this brand and in clean mint. It keeps your breath smelling fresh and feeling clean longer than others. I think they did alter this one to add whitening too. I like the flavor before that but still use and recommend it
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
There's better whitening toothpastes out there - but they cost more money than Crest. Not too bad for the cost.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I am not a fan of this toothpaste. The Crest Extra Whitening Clean Mint does not taste well it leaves a gritty awful feeling and it strips the enamel off your teeth.
Brenda B.
Henrietta, NY
The whitening agent in this tooth paste strips the enamel off your teeth and makes them extremely sensitive and more prone to cavities and decay. I felt increased sensitivity within just a couple days of using it!
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
I am generally a crest user, tried this product. DID NOT LIKE! Like many of the other reviews said, it left a funny taste in my mouth a gritty feeling on my teeth. I would recommend the Crest brand but not this specific toothpaste.
Lily Z.
I am a huge fan of crest toothpaste, but this one fell a little short for me. While I do think that this toothpaste does it's job, the taste of it is very different from what I imagined mint to be. It has more of a subtle sweet taste to it that caught me off guard when I first tried it. But I always follow up with a mouthwash anyways, so the taste doesn't bother me that much. Since finishing this tube, I switched over to the Crest 3D white toothpaste which I like a lot better.
Gabrielle F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love crest as a brand but when I. Tried this product it was awful it left a weird residue on my teeth and the taste made me gag, it's very different from their other toothpastes and I would never buy it again