Crest: Crest Toothpaste Tartar Control Cool Mint 8.2 oz uploaded by Tiera M.

BY CREST

Fights tartar & whitens teeth. Special tartar blockers provide clinically proven effective tartar protection with cleaning action that gently removes surface stains and helps prevent yellow tartar build-up. Once formed tartar can only be removed by a dental cleaning. see more...

Maggie M.
Really good toothpaste! It's reasonably priced amongst its competitors which makes it a easy one for me to reach for on the shelf. This one definitely leaves my teeth feeling clean, with the added benefit of Tartar control.
Solleyha M.
Richmond, VA
Leaves a fresh, minty feeling in my mouth that I love to start the day with. Brush twice a day and brush well and your teeth could live a prosperous, cavity-free life. I can never tell if these toothpastes work or if its just my brushing.
Kelli W.
You can't go wrong using crest toothpaste but this one is my favorite because I prefer the gel to a paste. Some leave a funny taste in my mouth but this one doesn't.
Talys H.
I buy this stuff suprisingly at the dollar tree. I use this everyday and it has changed my teeth from slightly yellow to pearly whites. I am very happy with this.
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
The one problem I have with crest is the almost gummy texture of the toothpaste. I feel like I have to scrub a lot before I get a really good lather. The taste is pleasant and I do love the feeling of my teeth after using it. Overall it does a good job at cleaning my teeth but I probably won't purchase this without coupons.
Nichole G.
Ocala, FL
Absolutely hands down love this toothpaste. It doesn't taste weird but whitens my teeth! Absolutely love this tooth paste and it's very cheap. They also offers bundle packages which is great because I never remember to buy tooth paste until I'm completely out so a back up is ideal.
Anna M.
I have used the Crest Tartar control before and overall it is not a bad toothpaste but I personally did not enjoy the cool mint flavor as it was too sweet and made me feel nauseous after using it.
I would not recommend it to anyone who has a sensitive stomach
Rebecca B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Crest on several occasions but it's not something I would just run out and buy. It's just not the toothpaste for me. I prefer mine to leave my breath fresher longer. This reminds me too much of a kids toothpaste.
Janae K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this toothpaste for years and it's a staple in my house. Affordable, dependable, and a great taste which is finitely a bonus when it comes to toothpaste! I highly recommend this product. Helps to eliminate bad breath!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This toothpaste is pretty good. I hope it prevents any tartar or plaque from forming in my mouth. So many different brands out there you try them all and choose the one that you feel works the best for you.
Erin P.
O Fallon , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this whitening? I could use it!
Anayely A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this actually whitens your teeth?