Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashley M.Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dani B.

BY CREST

Fluoride Anti-cavity ToothpasteSparkle FunCavity Protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
maria m.
I like this tooth paste because I just like to fill the freshness that it leaves in my mouth
Danielle M.
My kids love this toothpaste. It's the only kind I can get them to use. They love the flavor
Mary S.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love this toothpaste! Has a great flovor and they are willing to use it 2 times a day
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought my daughter one of these and she loves using every time she need to brush her teeth
Anabelle O.
Brentwood, NY
I like this toothpaste because makes my mouth feel fresh and I feel like my tooth are clean
Gloria L.
Kids love this paste not a burning sensation to them, they really enjoy this toothpaste.
Katie L.
My daughter loves this toothpaste! She always wants to brush her teeth which is perfect!
Olivia O.
Harris, MN
Love it great for my teeth. Makes them feel super nice. I love it. It's great and works
My son loves this toothpaste. Not too strong for him. Loves brushing his teeth with it
Yllenay A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me hijo le
Encanta su sabor, ya no me da problemas para su cepillar por su buen sabor