Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashley M.Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dani B.

BY CREST

Fluoride Anti-cavity ToothpasteSparkle FunCavity Protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mayra V.
its a great tootpaste my son loves using it! and its not too harsh on his teeth , god toothpaste i would recommend it
Angie C.
Tiffin, OH
My kids absolutely love this toothpaste and it encourages regular dental hygiene because they enjoy the toothpaste
Maggie L.
Clarks summit, PA
Kids love this tooth paste. Taste is great for them. They use this everyday and floss. They do not get cavities.
Shawna S.
My kids had this. They didn't like the taste and it left a bad after taste. Also didn't give them good breath
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my son's favorite toothpaste. When I've tried to buy other brands in the past, it doesn't go well 😉
Valerie S.
East Hartford, CT
Love this toothpaste ! It reminds me of when we were little and we would get these at the dentist office !
Sammii V.
Absolutely love this tooth paste, it's the only brand my son will let me buy so YAY! for the two pack :)
Jawad F.
Fraser, MI
Awesome For Teeth... makes the pure n white.
It has real awesome taste and is dentist recommended.
nikki h.
Hagerstown, md
My kids love to use this toothpaste. They refuse to use any other kind. Makes brushing a breeze!
Wilma L.
Topeka, KS
My kids love to brush their teeth and I have no problem with them. Love the taste. Recommend it