Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashley M.Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dani B.

BY CREST

Fluoride Anti-cavity ToothpasteSparkle FunCavity Protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
My lol godson love this toothpaste every time he comes over he must show me that it's just for kids like him I recommend you get the little ones some
Iris C.
Newport News
I only use kids toothpaste because I have braces. It works really well, just like non-kids toothpaste, definitely recommend if you have braces.
Carrie B.
My 4 year old loves having her own toothpaste. It helps make teeth brushing fun! She recognizes the kids labels too because of the fun designs
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite toothpaste, it cleans my teeth. I feel like my breath is fresh and always use this toothpaste. Always meets my expectations.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
My nieces and nephew love this stuff . I haven't tried it myself but from asking them how they like it I think it deserves a 2 thumbs up !
Marianhe A.
No es una de las marcas que utilizo con frecuencia, pero me encanta el sabor que deja en la boca. Es una de las pastas que recomendaría
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
My daughter likes this, but it's not her favorite. It has a okay taste, and cleans well. Over all, pretty happy with this product.
Tristin K.
I used it when I was a kid and it made me excited to brush my teeth! I really enjoyed this product and hopefully others do too!
Alexandra S.
Negaunee, MI
Loved how fresh this toothpaste made my mouth feel. It just left behind a good taste and made my mouth and teeth feel fabulous.
Meaghan F.
Tulsa, OK
My son loves this! He doesn't fight me to brush his teeth, he's 4. Tastes great and helps with his 4 year old morning breath!