Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashley M.Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dani B.

BY CREST

Fluoride Anti-cavity ToothpasteSparkle FunCavity Protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savanna B.
Hartwell, GA
I'm 27 years old and most toothpaste makes me sick. I can't handle all of the minty flavors that are out there. I love the kids toothpaste. My friends laugh at me for using it, but it is my favorite.
Rodney E.
Roscommon, MI
My daughter loves this toothpastes and it is the only one she will use. This purchase was a great bargain compared to buying them separately. She loves the taste and that it has "sparkles" in it.
Lauren F.
Council Bluffs, IA
This toothpaste tastes great-- it never burns or stings while I'm brushing my teeth. I feel a clean feeling however I don't feel like I stay clean as long as a mom 'For Kids' type of toothpaste.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
This is a wonderful product for children. I have a five year old who hates brushing his teeth. This product tastes great and provides the protection His little teeth need. He is cavity free.
Kristen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter lives this tooth paste. This is the best kids tooth paste we have us d. I have used all kinds of organic and others and for price and effectiveness this is NUMBER 1
Molly V.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go to toothpaste for my kids! It cleans their teeth and tastes great! The price is right so it's not too depressing when you see half of the tube on the sink!
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Bought these for my little siblings, must admit when I'm not feeling the mint I tend to use these instead. They work pretty well and help clean teeth pretty good.
Darlena S.
Huntsville, AR
This is the only toothpaste my son will use. He got some at his first Dental visit. We have tried other he doesn't like them. At age 12 he has never had a cavity.
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my sons favorite toothpaste, he is extremely picky about tastes and thinks this one is great. He doesn’t mind the taste and it leaves his mouth fresh.
Diane F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My daughter loves brushing her teeth using this toothpaste because it smells good. Good smelling and tasty toothpaste makes it easier to brush her teeth.