Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashley M.Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dani B.

BY CREST

Fluoride Anti-cavity ToothpasteSparkle FunCavity Protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Robin L.
My kids love this toothpaste! It has a nice taste to it that it not too overpowering. They especially love the sparkles that come in it! We were able to purchase this from Wal-Mart and have used it for years. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
I have four boys! They love to eat candy, drink soda and do all the things boys like to do, including not brushing their teeth! Luckily I found Kids Crest and it is a flavor they love! They like the taste and say it makes their mouth feel great! Love crest!
Jaimie D.
Hainesport, NJ
My daughter loves the kids crest toothpaste because it's not too minty like most mint toothpastes and I don't have to fight her to brush her teeth every day because she hates the "spicy" flavor from most toothpastes but yet gags from bubble gum flavore!
Kelsey D.
Seattle, WA
Getting kids to brush their teeth can be a struggle, but Crest for Kids is wonderful! It comes in themes which make kids excited. We have tried several varieties in my house and so far my kids are cavity free! I would recommend this product to any parent.
Carla H.
Kissimmee, FL
My kids love this product. They actually brush their teeth and enjoy it! They enjoy the flavor which is def a plus and they always complain about the taste. I always buy this toothpaste
ashley w.
Big Rapids, MI
Crest toothpaste for kids is amazing! I was surprised that it tasted so good unlike other toothpastes it doesn't have a chalky taste to it. Not only do my children use it everyday so do I . Crest is the only toothpaste I buy for myself and children.
Ashley T.
Cassville, MO
The kids love this! Does the job is supposed to, great taste, and attractive package. I buy this at Walmart. Pro, kids love it. Con, our Walmart sells out quickly. Definitely better than the others we've tried. Definitely buying again.
Jessica H.
I really liked this toothpaste. My son is 3 years old and he had a hard time brushing his teeth until we got this toothpaste. Now he is excited to brush his teeth. I'm not sure what made the difference but um happy with the product.
Ambar D.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for my daugther and it was so good but i like most the colgate Kids

This is all what i have to say .

I prefer colgate Kids for my babys and oral 12 for me.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
This is great tooth paste. It is the one that 2 out of my 3 kids prefer. I have a teenager that only uses this tooth paste because he doesn't like the mint flavors.