Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashley M.Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dani B.

BY CREST

Fluoride Anti-cavity ToothpasteSparkle FunCavity Protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claire S.
This toothpaste is great for kids! I used it all the time when I was younger. It has a great taste, not too strong like some other toothpastes. It is easy to find at any grocery or drug store. I recommend this to kids!
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
this is the toothpaste i use for my kids i have tried to use other products but they were either to "hot" as my youngest would say or just had a nasty taste and this one has neither and now i have no problem having my kids brush their teeth and yes i will highly recommened this product
devonna t.
Salisbury, MD
i use this for my daughter, she likes it so i like it, tge taste isnt bad either! it is effective it always has her breath smelling good, she uses r every time she brushes her teeth! i would recommend
TeMana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product for my son, my nieces and nephews and they like this one because they like the taste and its a good overall tooth paste for them to use and its one of my go to brands for tooth paste amyway
Jacob B.
Xenia
This is my daughters faviorute toothpaste. I even try it on occasions because of how much we love it! It is great for my daughters teeth, she loves the taste, and it makes her want to brush her teeth, instead of us forcing her too. I also makes the mouth feel very clean.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
My kids use Crest toothpaste and like it quite a bit. The packaging is nice and they love to pick out their favorite characters. I like that it is safe for them to use and protects their teeth.
Denise F.
San Diego, CA
My son loves this toothpaste! I've bought him other brands and this has been his favorite! I like that it protects his teeth from cavities! I would recommend if you have little ones at home!
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
I have four boys! They love to eat candy, drink soda and do all the things boys like to do, including not brushing their teeth! Luckily I found Kids Crest and it is a flavor they love! They like the taste and say it makes their mouth feel great! Love crest!
Robin L.
My kids love this toothpaste! It has a nice taste to it that it not too overpowering. They especially love the sparkles that come in it! We were able to purchase this from Wal-Mart and have used it for years. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Brianne S.
Great product. Really keeps your teeth clean and fresh. Especially helps the younger generation keep their mouths healthy. Is a convenient price for the amount that you receive and lasts for a very long time. I would highly recommend this product to others.