Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dani B.

BY CREST

Fluoride Anti-cavity ToothpasteSparkle FunCavity Protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Barb m.
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
this is the toothpaste i use for my kids i have tried to use other products but they were either to "hot" as my youngest would say or just had a nasty taste and this one has neither and now i have no problem having my kids brush their teeth and yes i will highly recommened this product
Jacob B.
Jacob B.
Xenia
This is my daughters faviorute toothpaste. I even try it on occasions because of how much we love it! It is great for my daughters teeth, she loves the taste, and it makes her want to brush her teeth, instead of us forcing her too. I also makes the mouth feel very clean.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Great product. Really keeps your teeth clean and fresh. Especially helps the younger generation keep their mouths healthy. Is a convenient price for the amount that you receive and lasts for a very long time. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Romeoville, IL
I have four boys! They love to eat candy, drink soda and do all the things boys like to do, including not brushing their teeth! Luckily I found Kids Crest and it is a flavor they love! They like the taste and say it makes their mouth feel great! Love crest!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Seattle, WA
Getting kids to brush their teeth can be a struggle, but Crest for Kids is wonderful! It comes in themes which make kids excited. We have tried several varieties in my house and so far my kids are cavity free! I would recommend this product to any parent.
Jaimie D.
Jaimie D.
Hainesport, NJ
My daughter loves the kids crest toothpaste because it's not too minty like most mint toothpastes and I don't have to fight her to brush her teeth every day because she hates the "spicy" flavor from most toothpastes but yet gags from bubble gum flavore!
ashley w.
ashley w.
Big Rapids, MI
Crest toothpaste for kids is amazing! I was surprised that it tasted so good unlike other toothpastes it doesn't have a chalky taste to it. Not only do my children use it everyday so do I . Crest is the only toothpaste I buy for myself and children.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Cassville, MO
The kids love this! Does the job is supposed to, great taste, and attractive package. I buy this at Walmart. Pro, kids love it. Con, our Walmart sells out quickly. Definitely better than the others we've tried. Definitely buying again.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I really liked this toothpaste. My son is 3 years old and he had a hard time brushing his teeth until we got this toothpaste. Now he is excited to brush his teeth. I'm not sure what made the difference but um happy with the product.
Rodney E.
Rodney E.
Roscommon, MI
My daughter loves this toothpastes and it is the only one she will use. This purchase was a great bargain compared to buying them separately. She loves the taste and that it has "sparkles" in it.