Crest Crest Toothpaste For Kids, 4.6 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dani B.

BY CREST

Fluoride Anti-cavity ToothpasteSparkle FunCavity Protection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel P.
Menomonee Falls
I’m an adult, but minty and cinnamon flavors sting my mouth, so I use the kids kind and it still works so well! It keeps my teeth healthy while still tasting nice.
Kori L.
Thibodaux
I use this toothpaste for my daughter and she seems to like it. It makes her breath smell minty without the "burn" as she says. We will continue to use this product! The price is pretty great, too. I would recommend!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Bought this for my kids. They really seem to enjoy it. They don't mind the flavor. Makes their breath smell oh so fresh when they are done. It does a great job on cleaning their teeth. No cavities last check up!
Brittany L.
I buy this tooth paste for my kids always. Keeps their teeth fresh and clean and is safer than regular tooth paste for them. The like the taste and the fresh feeling. Highly recommended for your children!!!
TeMana D.
Waipahu, HI
I use this product for my son, my nieces and nephews and they like this one because they like the taste and its a good overall tooth paste for them to use and its one of my go to brands for tooth paste amyway
Tiffany S.
My kids prefer Crest over any other brand of toothpaste. They always say others burn opposed to this one not. I trust Crest because it's all I ever use! My kids brush their teeth every single day, twice a day and we haven't had issues with cavities so far!
Dulce J.
I bought this for my daughter and it works great she loves to brush her teeth with it I've used others and I prefer this one we use it 3x a day morning, in the middle of the day and night time. I will keep buy this product in the future
Bettie W.
This toothpaste is great it has sparkles and the kids seem to like it. The toothpaste is in a tube like the adults. That makes the kids feel like they are growing up.
Mallory R.
Shreveport, LA
This is my all time favorite tooth paste! I refuse to use any other kind. I love the taste of it and the way it foams in my mouth. It doesn't make my teeth feel slimy or sticky after using it. It also whitens my teeth so much while making them stronger! I always get complimented on my smile and white teeth. Definitely recommend.
Brandi C.
Austell, GA
Awesome brand! Keeps my breath refreshed and teeth white. The product is very affordable. Compared to alternatives this product really stands out. I would choose this product over all the others. I would definitely recommend the product to others.