BY CREST

Fights cavities on teeth and roots. ADA accepted. American Dental Association. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Crest Cavity Protection Cool Mint Gel is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed. This product contains no sugar, like all ADA accepted toothpastes. Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat. Fluoristat is a trademark for a proven decay-preventative composition (active ingredient: sodium fluoride). Fight cavities on teeth and exposed roots, a highly vulnerable part of your permanent teeth as you age. see more...

Emely A.
Providence , RI
Cuando estaba embarazada me caucionaba nauseas todas las pasta excepto esta, es más suave y no se sentía tanto el sabor, la he comprado en market Basket.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love Crest: Crest Gel Cool Mint 8.2 oz... is very good .
good product I really liked the truth..........
Tammie J.
Toothpaste is important in my household, so I only purchase cool gel mint. My son loves the taste, but I like the fact that it fights cavities, gums, and all the way to the roots.
shane c.
This is a good toothpaste. Its nothing too fancy or expensive. It helps keep my teeth clean and minty. Over all a well priced toothpaste that does its job.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
Great affordable toothpaste. I don't like an overt minty toothpaste and this one isn't too strong. Left my mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh!
BETSY R.
Mira Loma, CA
This toothpaste leaves me a fresh mint breath it cleans my teeth really good it's easy to squeeze price is ok I get mine from Target and Stater Bros.