Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste Cool Peppermint uploaded by Sondra B.Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste Cool Peppermint uploaded by melissa r.

BY CREST

Crest® Complete Whitening + Scope® Cool Peppermint Fluoride Toothpaste.
Multi-Benefit®. see more...

Kelsey H.
Nelsonville, OH
I coupon, so have had the pleasure of trying different toothpastes. This has been THE toothpaste in my house. The peppermint specifically makes a brushing feel refreshing. After a couple uses, I noticed better whitening and it keeps my breath fresh longer. It seems like it helps with my sensitive teeth. One parricular tooth of mine is a bit sensitive and this toothpaste seems to have a film protecting it. Favorite toothpaste and the price is reasonable.
Caitlyn M.
Jonesboro, AR
Your average toothpaste. Does a good job, but I find that I reach for other toothpastes after I finish the tube. It’s good at cleaning but I feel like it could have a deeper clean. I don’t notice much of a difference in the whitening feature is claims.
Robin T.
Lynchburg, VA
Love buying this toothpaste with the Sunday paper coupons and the sales that Target runs on these items... refreshing clean feeling - I use it at home and at the office.
Bárbara B.
Está pasta de dientes es muy buena, la he comprado varias veces ya que me gusto, cumplió todas mis expectativas ya que es efectiva, es económica y deja los dientes blancos, quede satisfecha con los resultados obtenidos con este producto
Addison-Jade H.
This toothpaste keeps my teeth white and healthy. Honestly this is the most beneficial toothpaste I've ever used. Even though it is really strong at first, at least I know it's working.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
I don't know how effective this toothpaste alone is for whitening, but it's a bit sugary for my taste. My teeth feel clean, but it's the sugary part that gets me. This seems to be the most common type of toothpaste that comes in travel sizes. Works in a pinch, but not my first choice.
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste actually does what it advertises, within just a few uses i could see my teeth getting a bit whiter. The Crest Complete Whitening Scope Toothpaste is great compared to other brands because, it has a great fresh feeling and doesn't leave you feeling chalky afterwards.
Salma S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVEEEEEE THISS TOOTHPASTE. whenever i use it i literally feel a difference in my mouth, i can tell that my mouth is clean. It smells wonderful. I cannot use any other toothpaste, none does the job right. I always buy mine is packs at BJ's, always repurchasing.
Yizhen L.
Rockville, MD
Toothpaste to me is just routine. However, I like to keep my routine still enjoyable by getting my favorite toothpastes. I typically purchase them from any grocery store/amazon, but I do have a slight preference for Crest toothpastes over other brands. I like the scope + whitening ones b/c I always try to choose one that whitens, and I like the peppermint flavor.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the taste of the cool peppermint!! I didn't notice a huge difference on the whiteness of my teeth, but then again, I have pretty white teeth, so maybe that's why I didn't see a difference. Great product, good quakity, great taste, and left feeling fresh :)