Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste Cool Peppermint uploaded by melissa r.Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste Cool Peppermint uploaded by Sondra B.

BY CREST

Crest® Complete Whitening + Scope® Cool Peppermint Fluoride Toothpaste.
Multi-Benefit®. see more...

Caitlyn M.
Jonesboro, AR
Your average toothpaste. Does a good job, but I find that I reach for other toothpastes after I finish the tube. It’s good at cleaning but I feel like it could have a deeper clean. I don’t notice much of a difference in the whitening feature is claims.
Robin T.
Lynchburg, VA
Love buying this toothpaste with the Sunday paper coupons and the sales that Target runs on these items... refreshing clean feeling - I use it at home and at the office.
Bárbara B.
Está pasta de dientes es muy buena, la he comprado varias veces ya que me gusto, cumplió todas mis expectativas ya que es efectiva, es económica y deja los dientes blancos, quede satisfecha con los resultados obtenidos con este producto
Addison-Jade H.
This toothpaste keeps my teeth white and healthy. Honestly this is the most beneficial toothpaste I've ever used. Even though it is really strong at first, at least I know it's working.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
I don't know how effective this toothpaste alone is for whitening, but it's a bit sugary for my taste. My teeth feel clean, but it's the sugary part that gets me. This seems to be the most common type of toothpaste that comes in travel sizes. Works in a pinch, but not my first choice.
Kaine A.
Lacey, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste actually does what it advertises, within just a few uses i could see my teeth getting a bit whiter. The Crest Complete Whitening Scope Toothpaste is great compared to other brands because, it has a great fresh feeling and doesn't leave you feeling chalky afterwards.
Yizhen L.
Rockville, MD
Toothpaste to me is just routine. However, I like to keep my routine still enjoyable by getting my favorite toothpastes. I typically purchase them from any grocery store/amazon, but I do have a slight preference for Crest toothpastes over other brands. I like the scope + whitening ones b/c I always try to choose one that whitens, and I like the peppermint flavor.
Salma S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVEEEEEE THISS TOOTHPASTE. whenever i use it i literally feel a difference in my mouth, i can tell that my mouth is clean. It smells wonderful. I cannot use any other toothpaste, none does the job right. I always buy mine is packs at BJ's, always repurchasing.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the taste of the cool peppermint!! I didn't notice a huge difference on the whiteness of my teeth, but then again, I have pretty white teeth, so maybe that's why I didn't see a difference. Great product, good quakity, great taste, and left feeling fresh :)
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Have been using Crest toothpaste for many year. Always try to buy one which has whitening benefits in addition to other good staff:) This one has Scope in it giving you that extra fresh feeling, love it. I still use mouth was after, but when you are in a hurry, I guess you can just his:)