BY CREST

Get the stain removing power of Crest Complete Multi-Benefit and a breath freshening blast of Scope-all in one tube. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Scope is the only toothpaste that combine the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamara M.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE this toothpaste. It is smooth, not gritty like some toothpastes. A little goes a long way and with the extra added Scope, it leaves my mouth not only really clean, but minty fresh too. The travel size lasts me more than a week and that's with my brushing twice a day, so it's an excellent value too.
Jennifer M.
Savannah, GA
I love these. They're great for travelling. The k I ds and I can all have out own tube for the trip. This is great as we don't always all stay at the same house or hotel room.
Cindy R.
Colton, CA
Keeps my mouth fresh. I don't know if it's jusy me but I've always preferred colored toothpaste over the regular white. This gets the job done. It also leaves my retainers nice and clean.
Katherine S.
Elkton, KY
The toothpaste was very minty! The minty fresh feeling lasted for hours. I use this tooth paste everyday at least twice. It is very effective on making your teeth whiter. I have recommended it to my parents and most of my family. Several have switched and agree it's very great. Make the switch today!
Leora L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I use this toothpaste daily. The flavor is refreshing and it keeps my mouth feeling clean for hours. I haven't noticed a noticable difference in the whitening of my teeth but I prefer the flavor and freshness to other brands. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Sarah S.
Jonesboro, GA
I really like this toothpaste. It does not burn your mouth like some do and I feel that it does a good job of keeping my teeth clean and also white. I bought this product at Wal Mart and Publix. This toothpaste is one of my favorites and I am overall satified.
Zax L.
I can't complain. I love the mint taste that this has. A lot of toothpastes have a very dull taste that remains in my mouth after brushing. This one doesn't. I also enjoy the amount of foaming this toothpaste does. And most importantly, it cleans my teeth.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I love the taste or this toothpaste. It leaves your breath fresh for hours after brushing. I brush twice a day with my sonicare toothbrush and this tooth paste, and I haven't had a cavity in years (knock on wood), and am always complimented by my dentist.
Ally S.
Patterson, CA
the Crest Complete Whitening Scope Minty Toothpaste works really well I've been using it for a quite some time and my expectations are good and great i bought it at Walmart which was by the makeup aisle yes i would buy again and again i really love it
Brenda C.
Argillite, KY
I love the freshness that it gives my breath after I brushing my teeth with Crest Complete Whitening Scope Minty toothpaste. I also love being able to feel the cleanness of my teeth after brushing. I would buy it again with no questions asked. Thank you for working so hard to help us as consumers have clean white teeth and fresh breath.