BY CREST #8 in Toothpaste

Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste is the only toothpaste that combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. It fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains.

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
• Fights cavities
• Fights tartar
• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• What's everyon's favorite toothpaste?1 Answers
  • My teeth are horrible and hurt all the time will this hel...1 Answers
  • , does anyone else to make other flavors then the mint sc...2 Answers
Victoria W.
Brockton, ON
I've used this brand for years and always get compliments on how white my smile is! (Even as a smoker!)  keeps your mouth feeling fresh and prevents stains on those pearly whites.
Taigen S.
Swastika, ON
I have been using this toothpaste for years and will never change my brand of toothpaste. It works great and leaves my breath smelling fresh and clean. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone. I love it.
Allyson F.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with this toothpaste! With a lot of toothpastes, your breath will feel fresh for a little bit. With this toothpaste, my breath feels fresh for HOURS and my mouth feels CLEAN!!
MaryKaitlyn C.
Gordo , AL
The toothpaste I use everyday. It’s breath strips are a benefactor of using this type of toothpaste. It is not harsh and in nice packaging
Destiny R.
HOUSTON, TX
I really like the crest prohealth tooth paste it was very good on my teeth. I first got it from walmart and i like the quality of it and the extra whitening it has it was exactly what i was expecting it to be like and i would most definitely recommend others to use it!
Claire K.
Kent, OH
Love the flavor.  My mouth always feels so clean and refreshing after brushing my teeth.  Keeps plaque away.
Jatasia J.
Pahokee
When I first saw this my mom had brought it and I was like no one uses crest but boy oh boy amazing
FFabulosa su sabor es rico y no me ase que me den nausias rica frescura recomendada para toda la familiaa
Jessica H.
Magnolia, DE
Literally the best tooth paste. It keeps your mouth so clean and refreshed during the day. It is amazing and I highly recomnend for teeth that smell amazing. It's awesome.
Crystal T.
Red Bluff
This used to be the only toothpaste I would use. It's still good but not for my teeth anymore. I found a new toothpaste but this is affordable and great when you don't have your preferred toothpaste. Nice packaging and great flavor.
Melissa O.
, does anyone else to make other flavors then the mint scope one
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
What's everyon's favorite toothpaste?
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
My teeth are horrible and hurt all the time will this help!?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?

Walmart