BY CREST #6 in Toothpaste

Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste is the only toothpaste that combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. It fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains.

Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
• Fights cavities
• Fights tartar
• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• What's everyon's favorite toothpaste?1 Answers
  • My teeth are horrible and hurt all the time will this hel...1 Answers
  • , does anyone else to make other flavors then the mint sc...2 Answers
Keyanna W.
i can only use Crest toothpaste, i don’t know what it is if it is this toothpaste or if it’s just me but this is the only toothpaste that i love to use and it makes my mouth feel super clean and fresh because all the other toothpaste that i’ve used just don’t leave me with that same feeling and i just don’t like not having a refreshed mouth i guess. would recommend this product definitely get it and try it out if you’re looking for new toothpaste to use.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This tooth paste is one of my absolute favorites. It’s extremely effective in its claims. It says that it “blasts food odors & bad breath” all while whitening.

I have tried several toothpastes but this one is my favorite. It actually makes me feel like my teeth are nice and clean. I have a tendency to drink lots of sugary coffee drinks, but this makes it seem like I’m one of those people that don’t! My teeth never ache due to how much sugar I intake and I do believe that this toothpaste has something to do with it.

With drinking so much coffee comes the coffee breath. Or morning breath, actually. This tooth paste definitely makes me and my breath kissable again!

And the last claim it says is whitening. I think that this toothpaste definitely helped whiten my teeth a bit. I brush 3x a day and although it isn’t a completely drastic change in whiteness, I definitely think it is noticeable.

I would suggest this product to everyone!
Skylar N.
Elkin
I’ve used this toothpaste for a little over 4 months since I originally purchased it and I have see a substantial difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Being a daily soda drinker and occasionally a tea or coffee drinker my teeth become stained quite a bit and became yellow over time. I decided to purchase this toothpaste in hopes that it would make a difference in the coloration of my teeth. Around after the 2nd week I could really tell a difference in my teeth and how much whiter they had already become. Now after using it for four months every day, twice a day I can tell you this toothpaste definitely does whiten you’re teeth and do it’s job. Now my teeth are white, clean, and healthier than they were before thanks to this Crest toothpaste. I would definitely recommend this to any one else looking for a solution to yellowing teeth!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste has been my go to for years. I love everything about it especially the mint and fresh feeling that it leaves in my mouth every time I use it. The value pack is worth your money instead of just buying a single. I like taking advantage of deals. The sad thing is that I haven’t been able to use it since I got pregnant. It makes me nauseous. I will be switching back soon after my pregnancy though. It’s just that good to give up!
inayah E.
minnesota
I really like crest because I feel like it’s not to strong for my teeth (for people with sensitive teeth) and I always feel like my teeth get whiter and stronger each time i use it. The taste isn’t bad either, it doesn’t make me wanna gag or spit it out.
Morgan F.
This toothpaste is always my go to because of its fresh, spearmint taste that makes brushing your teeth more enjoyable. Other toothpastes do not compare to the taste of this one. However, the fresh flavor is not long lasting and leaves your mouth within an hour. Overall, this toothpaste will clean your teeth and tastes great, but will not last very long.
Amanda F.
Tampa
I love that a toothpaste can have whitening and mouth wash! My family has always been a Crest family. That's what I grew up on and what I continue to use. This toothpaste makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. I don't know if I notice a difference in the whitening, because I've been using it for so long, but I'm sure it's there. I have never had an issue with this toothpaste!
Natalie S.
New Port Richey, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste because it helps with bad breath and it make sure to make your mouth smell minty fresh! This toothpaste will always be a great toothpaste to have and to use and also it has these tiny little square I don’t know what they are specifically but they are supposed to help with bad breath or just in general your breath.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the kind of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it.
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
I’ve used this toothpaste for my entire life. I use it every time I brush my teeth. I prefer this toothpaste over any other brands. I’m a repeat user of this brand. I’m overall satisfied with this product.
Melissa O.
, does anyone else to make other flavors then the mint scope one
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
What's everyon's favorite toothpaste?
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
My teeth are horrible and hurt all the time will this help!?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?

back