Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste

Revolutionary technology provides a cool, fresh breath feeling that last up to 7x longer vs. ordinary toothpaste.

What are best whitening toothpaste ?
Does this leave your breath minty fresh?
is this really refreshing?
Start your review of Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
“I love Crest it is the best toothpaste company in my opinion . I love to use these whitening it really makes my teeth look great. I use this twice a week and it does wonders. The scent and flavor is amazing and it is so nice to use in short notice for weddings and such” in reviews
Virginia Bch, VA
I've only been using this for a couple of weeks, and I can't honestly say that I notice any whitening as yet, but my mouth definitely feels fresh and clean after using it... and I'm now using far less toothpaste than I used to. I was finishing up a tube of Crest Regular paste and compared the two... I'll definitely stick with the Scope-infused brand, as it's a wonderful improvement, and I feel much more confident that I have fresh breath after using it. In short, I love it!
Smithville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wonderful toothpaste! When I’m feeling like my teeth just aren’t clean enough I reach for this, because I have so many tubes of toothpaste I may use one at night and one in the morning or the same tube all day. I will typically use this if I’m using a less foamy toothpaste, in the morning if my breath isn’t feeling so fresh or after a dinner that leaves my breath nasty. It really works well to clean your teeth and leave your mouth looking and smelling so much better!
I used to never be picky about toothpaste. I would just get what was on sale or had shiny packaging. I tried this when I had to borrow some toothpaste from my parents bathroom. I was really impressed with how fresher my mouth felt after brushing. I've been using it for the last couple months and even my dentist said my teeth and gums were very healthy. It's definitely a repurchase for me and I'd recommend it.
federal way wa
This toothpaste is absolutely amazing! It has been the only toothpaste that allows me to brush my teeth to the normal 3 times a day! My teeth feel clean and fresh all day long. I also love that when I brush my teeth at night I can wake up to teeth that don't feel like I have fur on my teeth! Breath stays refreshing and teeth never feel so cleaner. I absolutely recommend this toothpaste for everyone to try!
Midland, TX
The first thing I notice about a person is their smile, so clean, white teeth are a priority, not to mention their breath when talking. I have been a loyal Crest toothpaste customer for numerous years and love Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope. Cleans, whitens and gives me fresh breath-Yes please. My dentist always compliments the whiteness. You’ll see for yourself. Take a before selfie and be the judge after a week.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This may not be fair game, but it’s my honest opinion. I’m a Colgate user but they didn’t have the one I always get so I got this one by Crest instead. Toothpaste isn’t JUST toothpaste. It has to make your mouth feel clean and I don’t think this did it all to well for me. It’s still toothpaste, and did it’s job, but I prefer the Colgate Max much better because it leaves a cleaner feeling.
Rayne, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The  Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh is another toothpaste I find isn’t strong enough and leaves a chalky taste in your mouth. I find myself wanting to brush my teeth multiple times a day using this toothpaste due to my breath not being fresh. If you don’t like a strong paste this one you might like but I prefer a stronger paste. I do not recommend.
Rosenberg
Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda D.
I like anything minty. I like using crest as well as some others. What I like about the brands i pick is that they are not super strong. I don't like toothpaste that as soon as you get it in your mouth it makes your eyes water. This isn't like that. Its so refreshing. Smells great and tastes great. It is one of my main go to items. Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh
Irving
This is great toothpaste. It tastes great, leaves my teeth feeling clean, and has a nice freshness to it that lasts. My only issue is that it sometimes causes the skin in my mouth to peel, so I may have to switch. I only had this problem within the last year, and I’ve been using this toothpaste for years. They must have changed something that my skin doesn’t agree with.
Danvers, MA
This is a good toothpaste if you need something real quick and a decent price this is it! It gets the job done! I like it for a quick affordable buy! Personally it's not my regular go to toothpaste! It's ok! I wouldn't really purchase again because I have a regular everyday toothpaste because I have sensitive teeth! I would recommend though its not a bad product!