BY CREST #5 in Toothpaste

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White + Scope Outlast Toothpaste uses ground-breaking outlast technology to provide a cool, refreshing brushing experience and a fresh feeling that lasts up to 5 times longer.* Plus it contains silica, which helps to gently polish away surface stains for a whiter smile.

• Keeps breath feeling fresh up to 5 times longer*
  • Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
  • Protects against cavities
  • Fights tartar

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Poloxamer 407, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

R o.
Athens
I am a snob about toothpaste. My mom worked for a dentist for 34 years, and this is the toothpaste I have been using ever since her boss gave me a sample of it many years ago. I refuse to use any other toothpaste. This particular toothpaste not only cleans your teeth, but it also does truly whiten your teeth. I also like that this toothpaste is able to keep your breath fresher for a longer time due to the Scope that is used in the formulation of this product. I recently had a surgery on my stomach, and it causes horrible breath from time to time, but this toothpaste saves me from bad breath and dry mouth.
BEV A.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste with mouthwash experience all in one. LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE. While your mouth is smelling great Your teeth are shiny white. Awesome. ALL IN ONE TUBE.  Great choice for toothpaste. I love this toothpaste because after I Brush with it, my mouth feel so clean and fresh. I feel like I didn't have to brush hard to get this clean feeling. Once you start the toothpaste goes to work. AWESOME Whitening also. This toothpaste cleans those dirty stains, that come from coffee or blueberries. My choice for best toothpaste ever.
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste is a staple toothpaste in my home. I prefer the paste over the gel texture but both are equally effective. This toothpaste gives a great clean to my teeth and freshness to my breath. I love putting a dab of the toothpaste on my tongue and using a tongue scraper to lather it all over and scrape away the germs and debris. The pricing is great and there are other options for flavors and specific benefits to choose from. I recommend this toothpaste!
Luz M.
I absolutely love this whitening toothpaste! I have tried several other whitening toothpaste, but never had results like I did with this one! This it as an all in one product. To describe it I want to compare it to skincare terms. In skincare you look for different products to deep clean, brighten, exfoliate, and something to improve and restore overall health & appearance. Well this toothpaste does all of that but for your teeth. The toothpaste has micro fine grit to polish away stains and build up. It doesn't taste like chemicals or strong baking soda. It's a minty flavor that freshens your breath. I will say that of you are sensitive to strong mint flavor toothpaste, then you may not like this. I have sensitive teeth, and haven't had any issues with this. I love how my teeth feel after brushing. Feels like I just had a routine dental cleaning! After the 1st use, I noticed a slight difference in the color of my teeth.
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
This is my favorite toothpaste. The inclusion of Scope really gives your mouth a refreshing feel after brushing. Additionally, the double packages are my favorite. It’s cheaper to buy two in one than two toothpastes separately. I usually purchase this product at Target. Further, you get more product at a cheaper price than other whitening toothpastes such as Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint
Porsha P.
We used crest for a few years, but I started noticing that it was peeling the inside of my mouth every time I used it. It wasn't until my husband mentioned the same started happening to him that we made the connection to the toothpaste and made the switch to another product. I liked all the different options in flavors and styles that Crest had, but now we can't use any of them without having gross things happen in our mouths.
EMILY B.
riverside
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy using this toothpaste. I love the minty feeling it leaves in my mouth after I brush my teeth. It does a very good job of keeping my teeth nice and clean as well as whitening. I definitely see a difference in the whitening of my teeth. I would definitely recommend it and I will definitely purchase again
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
I purchased this toothpaste because, as much as I understand how helpful it is, I cannot STAND mouthwash. I can’t justify the stinging feeling for all the health benefits in the world. So this toothpaste came in to the rescue! It was a bit strong for me at first, but after a few uses I got used to it and I won’t ever be going back to my old toothpaste! Nothing else leaves my mouth feeling as clean.
Cynthia M.
tulsa
I use this every day and I have no problem with it. It is my daily use sense I found this. Like it because it is not sweet or spicy like your mouth hurts. This is in the middle how I like so it very fresh in your mouth. If y’all are looking for a new type this one is good.
Lashon M.
31709
This product worked good but it slightly left access plaque on my teeth so I only use it once a month..This product can compare with Colgate because it does the same...I personally bought mine from Walmart but I still find when I bought it from other stores it did the same
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
is this really refreshing?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where do you buy this product?
rachelle a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite part about this toothpaste?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
where do you like to buy this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
where do you like to buy this product?

back