Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste

Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste

Revolutionary technology provides a cool, fresh breath feeling that last up to 7x longer vs. ordinary toothpaste.

What are best whitening toothpaste ?
Does this leave your breath minty fresh?
is this really refreshing?
Start your review of Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
I love Crest it is the best toothpaste company in my opinion . I love to use these whitening it really makes my teeth look great. I use this twice a week and it does wonders. The scent and flavor is amazing and it is so nice to use in short notice for weddings and suchin reviews
Sara W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this toothpaste, it tastes a little like cinnamon to me and I think that's why I love it. Last a good amount of time, cleans my teeth well and I don't have to use too much. It is fresh but doesn't burn my mouth. As for the whitening I could not see any difference. Would definitely repurchase.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this toothpaste! It has an amazing flavor and I love that whitening is in it too. I believe it’s pretty effective and it’s better than most.
La D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste uploaded by La D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great experience with this toothpaste. I love crest with scope. Gives a refreshing feeling
Natalia D.
Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste uploaded by Natalia D.
Me gusta por que deja una buena sensación en la boca, no pica, es refrescante, tiene un precio asequible, la puede usar toda la familia.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,027 reviews
Really like this tooth paste the taste is good my teeth feel clean afterwards and it’s affordable
Raq M.
Bronx, NY
This is your regular run of the mill tooth paste. It works well and gets nice and sudsy. The taste is minty but isn’t too stong
Tarah A.
This is not the best whitening toothpaste I’ve used before. Made my teeth look sorta clearish. Definitely recommend collage over this bread. All though this toothpaste is not terrible it is also at the same time not the best.
Molly B.
Toledo
This is the only toothpaste I will use! It leaves your breath fresh and your teeth white.
Stephanie C.
Galt
Been using this since I can remember. I love the flavor and they way it makes my teeth feel nice and clean.
Cherie W.
I just feel like it doesn't keep my teeth and mouth feeling fresh for hours. I wish that it would though. Maybe they will in the future.