BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White + Scope Outlast Toothpaste uses ground-breaking outlast technology to provide a cool, refreshing brushing experience and a fresh feeling that lasts up to 5 times longer.* Plus it contains silica, which helps to gently polish away surface stains for a whiter smile.

• Keeps breath feeling fresh up to 5 times longer*
  • Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
  • Protects against cavities
  • Fights tartar

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Poloxamer 407, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Iris S.
Christiansburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
My family has been using Crest for as long as I can remember. Love the feeling of fresh-minty, clean teeth this toothpaste leaves behind. It makes your mouth feel clean and minty hours after you brush. The price is just right, and I feel like the value pack gives you more bang for your money.
Rose R.
Leighton, AL
I am a snob about toothpaste. My mom worked for a dentist for 34 years, and this is the toothpaste I have been using ever since her boss gave me a sample of it many years ago. I refuse to use any other toothpaste. This particular toothpaste not only cleans your teeth, but it also does truly whiten your teeth. I also like that this toothpaste is able to keep your breath fresher for a longer time due to the Scope that is used in the formulation of this product. I recently had a surgery on my stomach, and it causes horrible breath from time to time, but this toothpaste saves me from bad breath and dry mouth.
Daniel A.
I lived overseas for a long time. They had various types of toothpaste of course, but I missed Crest. I have used Crest my whole life and think it is the best brand. I also missed not having toothpaste that had mouthwash built into it. I am very happy that I am able to this type of Crest again.
BEV A.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste with mouthwash experience all in one. LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE. While your mouth is smelling great Your teeth are shiny white. Awesome. ALL IN ONE TUBE.  Great choice for toothpaste. I love this toothpaste because after I Brush with it, my mouth feel so clean and fresh. I feel like I didn't have to brush hard to get this clean feeling. Once you start the toothpaste goes to work. AWESOME Whitening also. This toothpaste cleans those dirty stains, that come from coffee or blueberries. My choice for best toothpaste ever.
Luz M.
I absolutely love this whitening toothpaste! I have tried several other whitening toothpaste, but never had results like I did with this one! This it as an all in one product. To describe it I want to compare it to skincare terms. In skincare you look for different products to deep clean, brighten, exfoliate, and something to improve and restore overall health & appearance. Well this toothpaste does all of that but for your teeth. The toothpaste has micro fine grit to polish away stains and build up. It doesn't taste like chemicals or strong baking soda. It's a minty flavor that freshens your breath. I will say that of you are sensitive to strong mint flavor toothpaste, then you may not like this. I have sensitive teeth, and haven't had any issues with this. I love how my teeth feel after brushing. Feels like I just had a routine dental cleaning! After the 1st use, I noticed a slight difference in the color of my teeth.
BRITTNEY G.
Portland, Maine
Purchased at: Big Lots
Very inexpensive, prices vary upon size and store. The paste itself is pleasant, not overly minty, cleans teeth well, leaves your mouth feeling very clean and breath fresh.
Porsha P.
We used crest for a few years, but I started noticing that it was peeling the inside of my mouth every time I used it. It wasn't until my husband mentioned the same started happening to him that we made the connection to the toothpaste and made the switch to another product. I liked all the different options in flavors and styles that Crest had, but now we can't use any of them without having gross things happen in our mouths.
Cynthia M.
tulsa
I use this every day and I have no problem with it. It is my daily use sense I found this. Like it because it is not sweet or spicy like your mouth hurts. This is in the middle how I like so it very fresh in your mouth. If y’all are looking for a new type this one is good.
Olivia S.
Arnold, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste does a good job of getting my teeth clean. The flavor is very fresh and leaves my mouth feeling minty and clean for hours after brushing. If you are looking to use this toothpaste for its whitening effects however, I would try something else. I have never noticed a difference in the color of my teeth while using this toothpaste, but it is still a great option overall.
Lashon M.
31709
This product worked good but it slightly left access plaque on my teeth so I only use it once a month..This product can compare with Colgate because it does the same...I personally bought mine from Walmart but I still find when I bought it from other stores it did the same
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
is this really refreshing?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
where do you like to buy this product?
rachelle a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite part about this toothpaste?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where do you buy this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where do you like to buy this product?

Amazon