Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Minty Fresh Toothpaste, 6.2 Oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Mindy r.

BY CREST

Get the stain removing power of Crest Complete Multi-Benefit and a breath freshening blast of Scope-all in one tube. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Scope is the only toothpaste that combine the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really have only ever used Crest. Its been a great reliable brand. I like that there is Scope included in with the toothpaste, I mean who doesnt like a two in one? I believe they have changed the formula now but the only thing I did not like was the plastic flecks in the paste. It regularly got stuck in my gums and caused them to be irritated.
Mildred C.
Since I love my scope of couse when they came out with a toothpaste with scope in it i couldn't wait to jump on that bandwagon. This is our preferred brand of toothpaste and the one we go to time and time again. Would definitely recommend to others to use this product
Bella C.
Peekskill, NY
I give this product five stars for many reasons. First of all after only one use I noticed an immediate difference. My breath felt minty fresh for a few hours, longer than any other toothpaste I had used. I love how you get four in a pack because then you have backup in case you run out you dont need to run to the store. Additionally my teeth were brighter and felt clean. I love this toothpaste.
Tabatha B.
Elk Grove, CA
I buy this pack at Costco, so I usually get a good deal. I love crest whitening toothpaste. I actually love crest products in general. While using this toothpaste I notice that my teeth stay white and do not stain, even with the excessive amount of tea I drink. My teeth feel clean and my breath feels fresh after use. This toothpaste does everything I would ask that a toothpaste do.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
This is our favorite Toothpaste. We like the minty fresh flavor with the added scope freshness. It leaves your teeth feeling squeaky clean. I always use whitening, but like how the crest complete is also good for your teeth. I am a coffee and red wine drinker and my teeth stay white and healthy. Nothing but good checkups at the dentist!
Suzanne M.
My favorite go-to toothpaste of all time. I love the taste, how clean & fresh my mouth feels after I use it, and I think the price/quality is great. I usually purchase this at Target, but most recently I bought it from Walmart since Ibotta was offering a coupon.
Emily M.
Oreana, IL
We bought this at Sam's club. The flavor isn't too minty which is nice. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves more white residue on the sink than other crest products, even the whitening toothpastes. I don't know if I will buy the 4 pack again.
Becky K.
Spokane, WA
This is my husbands favorite brand and flavor(is that a thing with toothpaste?) of toothpaste. It is too thick for my liking but I buy the liquid gel bottles of crest toothpaste and love it just the same as well. You really can't go wrong with crest!
nicole R.
South Fork, PA

For me i am picky when it comes to toothepaste and for it to whiten my teeth which i do every day is a bonus. I have tried many different brands of whitening toothepaste and sawno results. i was starting to think that i was going to gave to just pay the extra money to get it professional downbut then i found this product and i saw results in a week!
Shabria P.
Hampton, GA
Ive been using Crest for as long as I can remember, it doesn't have an extremely bad after taste like other products and it pretty much gets the job done, no residue left on your teeth afterwards and you get that mouthwash fresh feeling afterwards.