Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Minty Fresh Toothpaste, 6.2-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kryssy V.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Minty Fresh Toothpaste, 6.2-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Alex O.

BY CREST

Keeps breath feeling fresh up to 5X longer* Great chemistry is everything, so it was only natural to combine Crest?s cleaning power with Scope Outlast?s freshness. Together, they deliver the ultimate combination of Clean & Fresh. Scope Outlast provides... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mara N.
Norwich, NY
The Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Minty Fresh Toothpaste, is one of my favorites. I see a difference in my teeth, it isn't a quick process but i see them gradually getting whiter. I beat my expectations, for such an affordable toothpaste, you wouldn't think it would actually whiten, but it does!
Candace B.
This is the only toothpaste my husband and I use. It has a wonderful flavor, and makes our teeth sparkle. The scope makes it so your breath stays minty fresh for longer than regular toothpaste
Iris E.
Saint Paul, MN
It does the job I need it to do. I really enjoy the taste of this toothpaste, and it has kept me cavity free. I typically buy it in bulk at my local Target. It even comes in miniature travel sizes for when I go to work. Overall, I have always been very satisfied with this product.
Desaray C.
I didn't have a pack of 4 but I really liked this tooth paste. So I really do recommend to buy it and my son likes to use it as well since the dentist tells us to let him use the same tooth pastes as we do so he gets the extra care then he would using a kids version
Toni M.
What's better than one name you trust? Two. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and breath smelling fresh for long after. I have been using this toothpaste for a long time. Hygienist says I have one of the cleanest mouths she sees all year. Crest toothpaste is to thank.
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I love this toothpaste, it's actually the only kind he will use lol. It does an awesome job of freshening your breath and making the teeth feel clean! I would have given five stars if the whitening aspect worked a little better.
Taylor B.
Frankln Furnace, OH
This is the only toothpaste I will use! I buy it from Walmart or wherever I am doing my shopping. I have used it for years. I use it 3 times a day (every time I brush). I would definitely recommend!! Completely satisfied
Diana M.
This toothpaste is great, I usually don't use mouthwash all the time, but this helps me feel that my mouth is clean every time I brush my teeth. It leaves a great sensation after I brush and last for a long time as well.
Lizzy F.
Ballwin, MO
This is my go-to toothpaste because I love the extra-minty flavor from the Scope! The whitening is fine for just a toothpaste. I sometimes feel like I need to add an additional whitening element to my routine, but I haven't found anything I love yet. (And nothing with flavor this good!)
Lauren T.
Durham, NC
Crest complete always keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day. I've purchased this product for about the last 5 years, and wouldn't want to purchase anything else. I've also noticed that my teeth are getting whiter despite my soda and coffee drinking. Would definitely recommend!