BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White + Scope Dual-Blast toothpaste helps make bad breath a thing of the past by freshening your breath even after eating flavorful foods. It helps eliminate strong aftertastes like those from onions and garlic and kills bad breath germs* so you have a clean, fresh feeling that lasts.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Peg-6, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Zinc Citrate, Alcohol (0.7%), Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Annette L.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite flavor, most of the other brands tend to leave a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. I like the way this leaves my mouth after brushing. I purchase these on Amazon subscribe & save so I don't have to forget. Very satisfied overall with this toothpaste.
Danielle P.
This is by far the best toothpaste I've ever tried. I love the fact that it's got the Scope in it too to keep my breath minty fresh. The fact that it whitens too is the best since I drink a lot of coffee. I bought this toothpaste at Walmart and would definitely recommend it to others!
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
The multi pack is a good deal economically. This toothpaste has a strong minty flavor, which I enjoy, and it leaves my mouth feeling clean. It doesn't leave the burning alcohol feeling after use, even though it contains Scope. I would recommend this product to others.
Natali M.
Puerto Rico
Not what I expected. I think that this toothpaste didn't really do the work of "whitening" and keep your mouth fresh. It's cheap but doesn't do what is supposed to. I do not recommend it. But if you want to try it, you could find it in any department store.
Kelly H.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product because it offers a really great clean and mint fresh aftertaste. It doesn't taste like a whitening toothpaste, but keeps my teeth so white and shiny. I love this product and definitely recommend giving it a try. I use this everyday.
Allyn B.
Cerritos, CA
Crest is one of my favorite toothpaste brands ever. I don't use this often but it's my favorite to use especially for traveling & on the go. It helped not only to keep your teeth clean and white but with the extra scope, it emphasizes fresh breath too
Maggie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Breath feels so fresh after using this toothpaste. Some other toothpastes have a pleasant minty taste but it doesn't last long or only covers up bad breath. You will wake up with a minty mouth after brushing your teeth the night before. A+
Jasmine Q.
Glendale, CA
Keeps me feeling fresh over night and into the morning. Every time I brush, it takes hours until I need to feel just as fresh. Leaves a sparkle in my mouth and I love this product! My teeth are always white and my tongue is so squeaky clean
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
This stuff has been around forever. It's a good tooth paste . I feel like there are so many out in the market that I try a new one every time I buy one . But this did make my mouth feel clean and fresh. I would recommend it .
Jasmine A.
Stockton, CA
I love this toothpast because it does double the work and i dont have to use other products. The mint mix is the best sometimes it can be just to much . also how it comes in a double package for a reasonable price i love that.