BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White + Scope Dual-Blast toothpaste helps make bad breath a thing of the past by freshening your breath even after eating flavorful foods. It helps eliminate strong aftertastes like those from onions and garlic and kills bad breath germs* so you have a clean, fresh feeling that lasts.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Peg-6, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Zinc Citrate, Alcohol (0.7%), Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Great and refreshing. These are often found in the "travel aisle" of the store so great for a quick grab while on a trip. I typically use them for that purpose and not as a regular choice for home. Does the job and has a nice minty flavor if you like mint.
haydon s.
I'm also sketched out by toothpastes and their claims to whitening and benefiting teeth, but with time the crest whitening has worked the best and although it took a while to become noticeable they are starting to get whiter!!!
Bailey B.
Ravenden, AR
I use this toothpaste everyday. I buy it at Walmart, Target, or Walgreens. It taste great, keeps my teeth clean, whitens my teeth, and keeps my breath smelling good. I will continue buying this product and recommend it to anyone.
Darrell M.
I love a basic minty toothpaste and this one definitely delivers that! I can guarantee the clean and freshness. This product is still offered in a classic tube which would be a con considering I like the recent trend of mini toothpaste bottles.
Crystal P.
Yakima, WA
This is the only toothpaste I use. I have tried other but never compare to this one. I love the fresh mouth feeling afterwards but hate the foaming when I brush my teeth.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product twice a day. It is great at deep cleaning your whole mouth. Gives a fresh feeling when finished. I've also noticed that my teeth have really brightened from using this product. Let's just put it this way. My dentist said "well I'm not going to make any money off of you because your teeth are perfect" that's thanks to this product!
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always felt that my teeth and gums were super clean after using Crest toothpaste. I've never had any issues with sensitivity or bleeding gums using this. I like that this has Scope in it to help freshen my breath and I use Scope Outlast mouthwash after brushing. Love it when my mouth feels this clean! Crest has been the ONLY toothpaste I'll use for as long as I can remember. We used it throughout my childhood and it has been my only toothpaste during adulthood. I can honestly say that I've been a "Crest Kid" my entire life and it will remain that way!
Jennifer H.
Pocatello, ID
OMG! The whole family loves this toothpaset, its the only one we will use. Great taste, nice deep down clean and great whitening power. We are a household on no cavities-fresh breath and bright white smiles. Our dentist loves us because we only see him twice a year for routine cleaning and x rays because...CREST
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Growing up my parents use to stay buying the big packs of the basic Colgate toothpaste. I honestly do not remember what "flavor" exactly but I hated the chalky ness of the paste (if that even makes sense). This is my go to toothpaste I love the minty flavor and that it has no chalkiness at all!
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like the taste it leaves in your mouth . and be very consistent I hurt my gums that is a bit sensitive . prefico colgate that is less consistent .
I brush the teeth several times a day . I believe 6 times per day .
I do not like to be very consistent paste, cream .

back