Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Cool Peppermint Toothpaste uploaded by melissa r.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Cool Peppermint Toothpaste uploaded by Sondra B.

BY CREST

Get the Freshness of Scope in a Toothpaste. Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste has all the benefits of Crest toothpaste with the addition of Scope freshness. Scope helps kill millions of bad breath germs*, leaving your breath feeling refreshed. Its Sugar Shield technology helps strengthen areas weakened by sugar. Regular brushing helps fight cavities and tartar build-up and strengthens enamel. Plus, Crest Complete Whitening + Scope gently removes surface stains to help whiten your teeth.

*in laboratory tests, protects from sugar’s cavity causing effects

• Kills millions of bad breath germs**
  • Strengthens areas weakened by sugar with Sugar Shield
  • Protects from sugar’s cavity causing effects
  • Fights cavities and tartar
  • Gently removes surface stains for whiter teeth
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Leaves breath feeling refreshed
  • Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste has all the benefits of Crest toothpaste with the addition of Scope freshness

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Victoria C.
Covington
This toothpaste makes my teeth feel so clean and look so amazing. It makes my breath smell amazing. It tastes great like really good gum. I love the way it makes my mouth feel and the quality of the actual paste. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who brushes their teeth.
Caitlyn M.
Jonesboro, AR
Your average toothpaste. Does a good job, but I find that I reach for other toothpastes after I finish the tube. It’s good at cleaning but I feel like it could have a deeper clean. I don’t notice much of a difference in the whitening feature is claims.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using Crest toothpaste for a very long time and I always get it from Walmart if we are running out. I think it's pretty effective and it's not expensive either. I'd recommend it to anyone who's looking for a new toothpaste.
Amber M.
Auburn
The taste is a little bit too strong for me, but it seems to leave my mouth feeling fresh for longer than most other brands. I am a repeat user and find the product to be effective and satisfying.
brittany r.
Orlando, FL
I love the flavor of this toothpaste! I like that it keeps my mouth feeling fresh and it doesn't weigh it down. However, I don't really care that it didn't really do it's job with whitening. My teeth didn't really look whiter, but at least they feel clean.
Amber M.
Norwood, OH
The cool peppermint taste pretty good but can be a little over powering. It does leave a fresh taste that last most of the mornings. I would suggest this to a peppermint lover. I like the easy packaging of the toothpaste itself.
Robin T.
Lynchburg, VA
Love buying this toothpaste with the Sunday paper coupons and the sales that Target runs on these items... refreshing clean feeling - I use it at home and at the office.
Becky S.
1,208 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good, refreshing/whitening toothpaste by Crest. I like that it has Scope included as it feels like my mouth is cleaner longer and the cool peppermint flavour is strong but not so strong it burns.
Bárbara B.
Está pasta de dientes es muy buena, la he comprado varias veces ya que me gusto, cumplió todas mis expectativas ya que es efectiva, es económica y deja los dientes blancos, quede satisfecha con los resultados obtenidos con este producto
Alyssa B.
This toothpaste always leaves my teeth feeling minty fresh and clean! The mint isn't too overpowering, only thing is the cap can get pretty messy and my teeth don't seem that much whiter

Kohl's