Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
Complete Whitening Plus Scope Cool Peppermint Toothpaste

Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Cool Peppermint Toothpaste

Get the stain removing power of Crest and a breath freshening blast of Scope — all in one tube.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Cool Peppermint Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
I like it and it works fine. Used it once and I really like it. Works better than most other whitening toothpaste brands and this one doesn't specialize the whitening, but works better.in reviews
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste actually does what it advertises, within just a few uses i could see my teeth getting a bit whiter. The Crest Complete Whitening Scope Toothpaste is great compared to other brands because, it has a great fresh feeling and doesn't leave you feeling chalky afterwards.
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Every time I use this toothpaste my mouth feels so fresh and clean. I love it when it's strong because I know it's killing all the germs in my mouth
Sabira H.
Lansdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Normal toothpaste like the rest and I didn't find anything different about it then the rest
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Crest toothpaste with scope leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. love it
Crest toothpaste with scope leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. love it
Flor E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Crest and this is not an exception. This toothpaste gets my teeth fresh and squeaky clean with nice minty breath. And the clean feeling remains for hours.
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this toothpaste for a few years now. Tastes great and is relatively inexpensive!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste ! Leaves my teeth looking and feeling super clean. It’s a must have for healthy and white looking teeth ! I have tried so many different toothpastes but I always go back to this one since it’s my favorite ✨⭐️😍
Ana H.
Chula Vista , CA
Perfect combo! I really like these two brands and I enjoy the product they created. This toothpaste has a great intense minty flavor, long lasting cleanliness feeling.
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
I used Crest brand toothpaste only until I got married. My husband won't brush with anything besides Colgate Total, and I did not feel like buying 2 brands in our household. Since switching to Colgate, I can't say that my teeth can tell a difference, but I have not had cavities since my adult teeth grew in. However, my husband insisted on the proven clinical studies demonstrating the effectiveness of Colgate Total. With that said, we are not sure if Advanced Total has an advantage per se. In my humble opinion, the cost of Colgate Total is not significantly much more for Colgate "Advanced Total", so I have opted for the supposed extra benefit of being Advanced. I definitely prefer any product that targets teeth whitening (2 birds with 1 stone, right?). As for the price, the price is fair. According to the other reviewer, Walmart sells this same toothpaste at 54 cents/ounce plus tax, so the Amazon Subscription Price is a few cents cheaper. Regardless, purchasing this on Amazon saves not only on tax and shipping but also driving time and gas. I wish the money savings were more but the time/hassle savings for an everyday consumable item is priceless. Overall, I'd recommend this toothpaste to my friends and family. If you want to save money but not sacrifice quality, then the sister product called Colgate Total will be your best bet. By the way, sometimes the 5.8 ounce tube is cheaper than 7.6 ounce tube, but at this point in time the price per ounce ends up being the same. In the long run though, less tubes = less waste = more convenient for self and better for the world.
Carina T.
North Haledon, NJ
This leaves my mouth with a minty fresh feeling. My teeth feel extra clean I love this toothpaste

Looking for your answer?