Crest Complete Whitening Plus Herbal Mint Expressions Toothpaste uploaded by nancy s.

BY CREST

Ready for a rush? This Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Expressions Toothpaste contains invigorating natural mint and herbal extracts. Crisp spearmint cools the mouth and silica whitens by removing surface stains.

• Bold rush of flavor
  • Fights cavities
  • Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
  • Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Flavor, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Madison M.
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.
Avani P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just purchased this toothpaste the other day and I love it! The taste is unique and it tastes so good. Definitely great to brush with when you want to feel fresh and clean. It is great. Totally check this out if it interests you!
Brooke T.
While I do love the optic white. This flavor of toothpaste isEvery thing you can usually find a crest on sale anywhere target CVS Walmart grocery stores pretty much everywhere carries crest, and always definitely worth the money
Janita W.
USA-Georgia
My new must have for oral hygiene. Not too heavy on the taste, but leaves my teeth feeling clean and healthy. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a product that is not your regular baking soda peroxide combo. I like that Crest is reaching for the herbal alternative.
christine w.
Myrtle Beach
My husband and two oldest kids love Crest it really doesn't matter what type the crest keeps their breath smelling good as long along with their teeth looking great we're family of no cavities thanks crest
lisa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my first time using this toothpaste. I like it . It was a pretty good price. Daily twice daily. I bought this toothpaste from shoprite. It does work pretty well. I would definitely purchase again.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
I enjoy Crest more than Sensodyne but not as much as Colgate. I just dont like the gel part of it. The mint taste and freshness you get after you brush your teeth is nice.
Rea Y.
Love the natural mint flavor, it almost seems like your drinking mint tea and the mint flavor tastes more real and natural than the scope mint toothpaste. It helps your mouth stay fresh long and my kids love it too it doesn’t burn their mouthes
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
This toothpaste is amazing! My mouth is kinda sensitive to strong mint but this is so light and doesn’t burn my mouth! It cleans my teeth very nice and it makes them very white! If repurchased multiple times!
Morgan L.
This product is great for keeping your teeth white and leaving your mouth feel fresh and clean all day. It is a great price for the amount that comes in the bottle. I use this product all the time.