Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Asia G.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Samantha P.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by DANIELLE W.

BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Deep Clean Toothpaste: Fights cavities Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains Fights tartar buildup see more...

• Does this taste a little too strong to anyone else?1 Answers
Lonna S.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I only use Crest brand toothpaste. It's the only brand that actually makes my mouth feel clean. I just tried Crest Complete Whitening+Deep Clean for the first time. Awesome! And it comes with a sugar shield to strengthen areas weakened by sugar. That's great because i have a serious sweet tooth!!
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
The deep clean line is the best in my opinion. My teeth and mouth feel great after using. I have never had squeaky clean teeth until using this product. The flavor is great as well. Great price at only a few bucks.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite toothpaste and the only kind I will buy. The flavor doesn't bother me and my mouth feels fresh all day long.
Asia G.
Asia G.
Riviera Beach , FL
This is one of my favorite toothpastes to buy. It leaves my teeth feeling literally squeaky clean, fresh and whiter.
I really feel a deep clean with this toothpaste. I love the taste and how the health of my mouth is after each use.
Elexa  Q.
Elexa Q.
I stumbled across this at the store today and bought it when i got home i used it and i could instantly feel and see the difference at the end it gets bubbly to signal that it is done. i would highly recommend this product
Valerie Ann O.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
My go to toothpaste! I love the clean feeling I'm left with after every use. It's a great product and reasonably priced.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
I really enjoy the flavor. It's not overly minty. I also feel like my teeth are getting clean when I brush.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Love! So many great things about this toothpaste! Has my mouth feeling and looking wonderful!
DANIELLE W.
DANIELLE W.
Gastonia, NC
I love crest and this here is my favorite, I love they way it makes your mouth feel.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Does this taste a little too strong to anyone else?