Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Asia G.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Samantha P.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by DANIELLE W.

BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Deep Clean Toothpaste: Fights cavities Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains Fights tartar buildup see more...

• Does this taste a little too strong to anyone else?1 Answers
MILLIE C.
Honestly this is the best toothpaste I 've tried, I am always looking out for when this item is on sale at my local drugstores, not only do you get the advantages of their complete line but the deep clean is an understatement. When I say I brush my teeth early in the morning an my teeth still feel super clean after I have my first cup of coffee for the day that is amazing. It removes any buildup you may have and your mouth gets this tingly sensation and an overall healthy clean. Everyone needs to try this!!!
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
My go to toothpaste! I love the clean feeling I'm left with after every use. It's a great product and reasonably priced.
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
I really enjoy the flavor. It's not overly minty. I also feel like my teeth are getting clean when I brush.
Jaylin C.
I love using this toothpaste . It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and my breath smelling fresh each and every time .
Amy K.
Florence, AL
This is a great toothpaste and a great value. It doesn't have all the "extras" other pastes have but it gets the job done at a very good price!
Alexandra W.
This stuff is a little too strong for my taste! I feel that the taste is way too strong.
Caitlyn D.
Dola, OH
I have always used crest toothpaste and I really like this one. It really does whiten and does the job just right. Also isn't too expensive
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
While my teeth and mouth feel clean, I don't feel like it freshens my breath as much as I would like. It leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth, which causes me to think my breath stinks.
DANIELLE W.
Gastonia, NC
I love crest and this here is my favorite, I love they way it makes your mouth feel.
Samantha P.
Love! So many great things about this toothpaste! Has my mouth feeling and looking wonderful!
Alexandra W.
Does this taste a little too strong to anyone else?