Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Asia G.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by DANIELLE W.Crest Complete Whitening Plus Deep Clean Effervescent Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Samantha P.

BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Deep Clean Toothpaste: Fights cavities Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains Fights tartar buildup see more...

• Does this taste a little too strong to anyone else?1 Answers
MILLIE C.
Honestly this is the best toothpaste I 've tried, I am always looking out for when this item is on sale at my local drugstores, not only do you get the advantages of their complete line but the deep clean is an understatement. When I say I brush my teeth early in the morning an my teeth still feel super clean after I have my first cup of coffee for the day that is amazing. It removes any buildup you may have and your mouth gets this tingly sensation and an overall healthy clean. Everyone needs to try this!!!
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use Crest brand toothpaste. It's the only brand that actually makes my mouth feel clean. I just tried Crest Complete Whitening+Deep Clean for the first time. Awesome! And it comes with a sugar shield to strengthen areas weakened by sugar. That's great because i have a serious sweet tooth!!
Rusti H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The deep clean line is the best in my opinion. My teeth and mouth feel great after using. I have never had squeaky clean teeth until using this product. The flavor is great as well. Great price at only a few bucks.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I usually like crest complete, but I'm on the fence about this. My teeth feel clean and I'm noticing that they are starting to look whiter. The downside is that my mouth as a whole doesn't feel very clean.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
While my teeth and mouth feel clean, I don't feel like it freshens my breath as much as I would like. It leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth, which causes me to think my breath stinks.
Lexie I.
I have been getting this toothpaste for about 3 years now. I like the flavor and I like how my teeth feel and how my breath smells after using it. I will continue buying this toothpaste.
Sandra B.
I love using Crest toothpaste brand It's the best. I am currently using this toothpaste and I love it. its so minty and it leaves mbreath smelling good and my teeth sparkling clean.
Elexa  Q.
I stumbled across this at the store today and bought it when i got home i used it and i could instantly feel and see the difference at the end it gets bubbly to signal that it is done. i would highly recommend this product
Amy K.
Florence, AL
This is a great toothpaste and a great value. It doesn't have all the "extras" other pastes have but it gets the job done at a very good price!
Caitlyn D.
Dola, OH
I have always used crest toothpaste and I really like this one. It really does whiten and does the job just right. Also isn't too expensive
Alexandra W.
Does this taste a little too strong to anyone else?