Crest Complete Plus Scope Liquid Gel Toothpaste - Minty Fresh 4.6 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Leidi R.Crest Complete Plus Scope Liquid Gel Toothpaste - Minty Fresh 4.6 Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Raimey W.

Complete Every Smile with a Spark Minty Fresh Gel Toothpaste 2 Helps Fight Cavities Tartar 3 Promotes Surface Stain Removal Crest Complete + Scope Toothpastes promote a clean mouth and help get rid of bad breath, giving you the spark you need to be socially active. They provide social chemistry as only Crest and Scope can; the perfect balance of clean and fresh that empowers you to throw caution to the wind and throw a little bit of Friday night into a plain ol Tuesday. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit + Scope Minty Fresh Liquid Gel Toothpaste br When clean and fresh got together, they created a toothpaste that supports the stain-removing power of Crest and the breath freshening blast of Scope. It s the ultimate combination of clean and fresh: It helps fight cavities, supports tartar prevention, and promotes cleaning action that helps to remove surface stains, all while helpin see more...

Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Minty Fresh more...
Yummy. Great tasting toothpaste in a very convenient container. This is my favorite toothpaste. Affordable and a brand you can trust. It is cavity fighter and breath refresher.
Moriah J.
Indianapolis , IN
Not a big fan of the gel but definitely gets the job done. I'm not sure if it's the consistency but I love the regular crest paste. The taste is a little bit intense for me personally super minty. Would recommend if you like that flavor.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste. I really like the packaging and the fact it travels well and doesn't get toothpaste all over the tube. I use it multiple times a day and it seems to work great. Overall it's a really good product
Laura G.
The only toothpaste my household uses, cheap and cleans your teeth as well as any other. You will have noticeably fresh breath all day long instead of just for a few hours. I feel like my teeth are slowly becoming whiter too!
Sarah P.
This was my go-to toothpaste for a long time. The mint was refreshing, and the Scope seemed to help as well. I liked the shape of the bottle, and found that I could usually get every last bit. However, for such a small bottle, it was quite expensive. I switched to the tube version for half the price.
marta p.
Bronx, NY
As long as I can remember I've been using crest toothpastes. My parent would buy a variety of flavors and the brand became a staple. I really love the crest with scope
Its extremely minty and give a great tingling sensation in your mouth. It cleans my teeth really well and my mouth always feel fresh. Not to mention my daughter always comments about my breath smelling good.
Mary G.
virginia beach
This is my go-to tooth paste. I hate tubes for the simple fact that I always seem to waste too much toothpaste. This has a small dispensing hole that allows you to get just the right amount and the crest x scope crossover leaves your mouth clean and fresh.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. I prefer the cinnamon flavor but this is a close second. I buy whichever is available. I love this packaging over the tube and buy this exclusively. The taste doesn't linger and i love that. I still feel clean without it being harsh.
Stephanie M.
I am really particular about toothpaste. I don't like strong 'peppermint' flavors so it is hard to find something in the 'winter'mint family that I like. I store mine upside down so its really easy to squeeze the tube. I have gone through at least 2 of these tubes and it helps maintain the whiteness of me teeth in between treatments.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
Love this liquid product! Fell in love with it after I visited my brother for the weekend and I forgot my paste at home. This was what he had and oh gosh it was new to me I've never used liquid and I loved it! Taste good too!