Crest® Complete Multi-Benefit™ Whitening + Scope® Minty Fresh Striped Toothpaste 1.5 oz. Box

BY CREST

Visibly whiter teeth in 1 tube. When clean and fresh got together, they created a toothpaste that delivers the stain-removing power of Crest and the breath freshening blast of Scope for visibly whiter teeth in just 1 tube. It’s the ultimate combination of clean and fresh: it helps fight cavities, prevent tartar, and provides teeth whitening and cleaning action that helps to remove surface stains all while helping to keep your breath minty fresh and ready for any social situation. see more...

Mary Ann H.
Laurel, MS
Love my crest toothpaste!! It’s affordable and easy to find. It works great and I live the packaging. I’m a repeat user and will always use crest products I would highly recommend this to others!
Doris M.
Santa Cruz , CA
I️ love this one. The taste of mint is amazing. I️ do feel it leaves my teeth clean and looking better. It’s affordable and love the packaging. Leaves your mouth smelling amazing. I️ buy often and will continue to buy.
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
This is the only toothpaste I will use. In my opinion some toothpastes have a funky taste. This one makes me have fresh breath! I feel like my teeth are white after using it. For the most part it does the job!!!!