Crest Complete Multi-Benefit With Extra Advantage Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste

BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste uses ground-breaking Outlast technology to provide a cool, refreshing brushing experience and fresh breath that lasts up to 5 times longer. It also contains silica, which helps to...

Buy on Amazon
Stella Y.
Columbia, SC
I've been using this product for a few weeks now. I have not been disappointed at all. It consistently gives my teeth a great clean and it leaves my teeth feeling clean for a few hours after. After cleaning, if you move your tongue across your teeth, you can almost feel that there is added protection. Your teeth just feel smooth. It's not a film protection or anything, they feel like they have been cleaned really well. It's quite a strong flavored toothpaste, but not over the top. I like the taste and it doesn't burn or become overpowering. I do believe that I will be using this product for a long time to come. If you're like me and drink soda, you need something like this to protect your teeth.
Lauren V.
Timmonsville, SC
Only toothpaste I buy. I love the flavor and how my teeth feel after brushing. You can find this at any drug store, Target, Walmart, Etc! The deals on this toothpaste are great!! The Scope finish is so nice! I'd recommend this product to all.
Christina M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my husbands favorite toothpaste, and I have to say I'm a big fan of it too. This toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling fresh for hours. Ever since using this toothpaste, I have had successful trips to the dentist, no cavities and no other dental issues! We will continue to buy and use this product again.
Jade J.
Watsonville, CA
I like this toothpaste but not quite as much as my Crest 3D glamourous white. It definitely works great and leaves your teeth fresh. Not sure that I like my toothpaste to have scope in it. I would rather use the products separately.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Crest ProHealth was in my little goodie bag my dentist offered. I quickly went through that small tube & realized I really liked the way it cleaned my teeth. We’ve tried most ProHealth brands and have never been disappointed
Chris C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Seems to work very well. Noticed a slight whitening after a few weeks of use. The mint taste is very fresh and invigorating. Fresh breath afterword lasts for several hours before fading. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to switch toothpaste brands or just looking for a new toothpaste in the crest family.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
Everything you want in a toothpaste bundled into one tube! When I am picking out a toothpaste I want to make sure I am checking off all the boxes: pro-health, whitening, and fresh breath. I am a repeat costumer for this product and have been using for over a year. It's my go to toothpaste!
Danya M.
Somerset, KY
Tastes good, does the job well, and doesn't make my teeth feel funny afterwards. This is the only brand of toothpaste I buy, and the only kind of Crest I get. The extra-whitening kind is super gritty and I hate using it, but this variety is just what I need.
Mary M.
Indianapolis, IN
This toothpaste is great! The fresh mint flavor lasts for a very long time after you brush, and you can actually feel your teeth getting healthier. I always make sure to brush my teeth with it twice a day if not more! I would absolutely buy it again.
Brooke A.
Beachwood, OH
I love this specific toothpaste and will only ever use this one. I am a repeat user and have been using it for years. Typically purchased at either Target, Walgreens, or CVS and I use it at least twice a day. Definitely would recommend it to anyone.