Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Flavor Toothpaste Twin Pack 8 oz. Box

Complete Every Smile with a Spark Scope Outlast Multi-Benefit Toothpaste 3 Promotes Fresh Breath That Lasts up to 5X Longer* 6 The Ultimate Combination of Clean Fresh Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpastes promote a clean mouth and help get rid of bad breath, giving you the spark you need to be socially active. They provide social chemistry as only Crest and Scope can; the perfect balance of clean and fresh that empowers you to throw caution to the wind and throw a little bit of Friday night into a plain ol Tuesday. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White + Scope Outlast Toothpaste br Keeps Breath Feeling Fresh up to 5X Longer* br Great chemistry is everything, so it was only natural to combine Crest s cleaning power with Scope Outlast s freshness. Together, they deliver the ultimate combination of Clean Fresh. Scope Outlast promotes a cool, refreshing brushing see more...

• "But it works really well and keeps your breath fresh. " in 1 review
Jessica J.
Naples, FL
Very basic yet effective! I will continue to use this forever. Bought at target, and meets my expectations, however if you are looking to whiten your teeth I do not suggest this toothpaste because it really did nothing in that area
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the refreshing spearmint it is like using tooth paste and mouth wash. I wouldn't say i use it often i generally use what ever is home. The pros are the taste and great smell the cons is that it does not have a lasting affect.
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Hands down this is my absolute favorite tooth paste! Every time I use it my teeth feel so clean and I just feel so fresh! I do have a few other favorite tooth paste but honestly no other really compares to this one.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
I love this specific type of Crest because it has long-lasting mint flavor because of the Scope mixed in with it. It makes my mouth feel clean for the whole day. (LITERALLY!) I am completely satisfied with not only the product but the results as well. I recommend it to anyone who uses the mint flavored toothpaste. You will see maximum results in a week.
Mimi L.
These are the ones that I use primarily in my life. Unlike many toothpastes, the mint is strong and stays strong before, throughout and after which is what I enjoy. My pet peeve is when you brush your teeth and its minty, but when you're done, your mouth isn't minty, which makes me feel like it isn't clean. This is a holy grail.
Jennifer O.
Round Rock, TX
This toothpaste does exactly what it says it does. I go back and forth between toothpastes but when I want my breath to stay fresh well after I brush, I reach for this one. It's almost annoying how long the toothpaste taste stays in your mouth, but it's all worth it for a long lasting fresh breath!
Megan H.
I really love the flavor of this toothpaste. I feel like it keeps my breath fresher, longer! It leaves my mouth feeling very clean.
I do feel like I need to use a bit more on the toothbrush than other brands I've used, but I will probably continue to buy it.
Elizabeth R.
This could honestly have a better and stronger smell. I'm the kind of person that appreciated super minty breathe, and this toothpaste does not do that justice. You have to use a TON to even feel clean. Which is why I have to pair this with mouthwash.
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
Can't say this goes the furthest in whitening power but it does leave my mouth feeling so clean and fresh and I do really enjoy the taste. Also the value is pretty much the best for your money and two tubes of these can last me 4 months easily.
Katie R.
Mulberry, FL
Not only is this consistently on sale and a better price, I feel like the Scope adds a little extra clean feeling after brushing. The cool mint feeling lasts a little longer then most other brands with mint, but doesn't burn like strong mint.