Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Flavor Toothpaste 4 oz. Box

BY CREST

Complete Every Smile with a Spark Scope Outlast Multi-Benefit Toothpaste 2 Promotes Fresh Breath That Lasts up to 5X Longer* 3 The Ultimate Combination of Clean Fresh Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpastes promote a clean mouth and help get rid of bad breath, giving you the spark you need to be socially active. They provide social chemistry as only Crest and Scope can; the perfect balance of clean and fresh that empowers you to throw caution to the wind and throw a little bit of Friday night into a plain ol Tuesday. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra White + Scope Outlast Toothpaste br Keeps Breath Feeling Fresh up to 5X Longer* br Great chemistry is everything, so it was only natural to combine Crest s cleaning power with Scope Outlast s freshness. Together, they deliver the ultimate combination of Clean Fresh. Scope Outlast promotes a cool, refreshing brushing see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah p.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
I have this little thing that bugs me if i brush my teeth and they dont feel super smoothe that toothpaste is gone and i will change it and brush about 3 more times but that is my thing that i do. I never have a problem with this one and i love the littke whitening strips that are in it and it makes you want to brush your teeth constantly
Tiffaney V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Age or onions got you down? This is good for when you need a little more extra clean on your breath. The fresh minty zing is just what you need to keep that onion and garlic loaded tortellini at bay!!
Shannon C.
I am a huge fan of thos toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh. The added mouthwash really makes a difference. I still follow up with mouthwash, but this is my go to toothpaste.
Rebecca S.
New Whiteland, IN
Love this tooth paste. It has a good minty taste and leaves your breath smelling and tasting fresh! What I really love about Crest is that it doesn't foam up too much in your mouth. Once you get going on brushing some other brands foam up so mush that it's hard to keep it all from coming out of your mouth. Crest foams up just enough to get that freshness and clean all throughout your mouth.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just can't bring myself up to repurchasing this product again.not because it doesn't clean good or anything but more of the taste of peppermint like mint and the feel on my teeth is just horrible it feels like wet chalk with a bunch of mint tooth paste not a good feeling trust me.I put 3 stars because it still does the job of cleaning
Hunter P.
I have been using this toothpaste for years now, and it's the best! It isn't too grainy, it does not foam too much in your mouth, and the minty flavor isn't too strong. The minty fresh flavor from the Scope Outlast truly does last a long time, and I will continue buying this toothpaste for many years to come!
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I absolutely love this product. I like the whitening and mint flavor. The men in the house love the flavor and how it helps their breath. I initially received a sample in the mail and from then on, we were sold no this product. From time to time, we do find coupons to help with cost as well.
Lauren S.
Katy, TX
I don't notice any whitening effect from this toothpaste, although I don't ever really notice whitening effects from toothpaste alone. The flavor is nice, and it gets the job done, so if you aren't looking for anything other than a basic toothpaste this would work for most people!
Breanne P.
Marion, KS
We have always been a big fan of Crest. I used it as a little kid, and still continue to use it! It does a great job at cleaning and freshening your breath. The cost is very affordable, especially since you can buy it in a value pack. I have always been satisfied with Crest!
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO
Crest mint flavor toothpaste is one of my favorites! It's very effective and leaves my mouth feeling and smelling clean. I buy this type of toothpaste all the time. It, to me, is one of the best compared to other toothpaste. I am very satisfied with this brand.