Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Flavor Toothpaste 4.4 oz. Carton

BY CREST

Complete Every Smile with a Spark Minty Fresh Multi-Benefit Toothpaste 2 Helps Fight Cavities Tartar 3 Promotes Teeth Whitening Cleaning Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpastes promote a clean mouth and help get rid of bad breath, giving you the spark you need to be socially active. They provide social chemistry as only Crest and Scope can; the perfect balance of clean and fresh that empowers you to throw caution to the wind and throw a little bit of Friday night into a plain ol Tuesday. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Toothpaste br Promotes Visibly Whiter Teeth. br When clean and fresh got together, they created a toothpaste that supports the stain-removing power of Crest and the breath freshening blast of Scope for promoting visibly whiter teeth. It s the ultimate combination of clean and fresh: It helps fight cavities, supports tartar see more...

• My teeth are horrible and hurt all the time will this help!? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I am very picky with my toothpaste. Crest with scope is the only toothpaste I'll use. Combining the gel with the paste is my favorite part because it's breaks up any unpleasant texture. During brushing, I'm not overwhelmed by fluoride and mint and afterwards I'm left with a very refreshing feeling.
Ashley E.
Ozark , MO
This toothpaste has the right combination. It had some whitening, which is great for me, because I'm a coffee drinker. It also has the Scope for killing bad breath germs, which helps keep my breath fresh longer than other toothpastes. And I like the fresh minty flavor!
Mackenzie R.
Huntington, WV
I really like the flavor of this toothpaste. It leaves you with a minty fresh taste after you're finished brushing. It also works really well. Your mouth just feels cleaner after you've used it. It's little more expensive for toothpaste, but it is worth it!!
Estefany N.
Texas
I thought this would add a boost of extra mint to my breath but it faded quickly. Also, it did not whiten at all. I used three to four times a day and just gave up. Thought this might be a good change but was not. It lasted forever though.
Paige C.
Fairmont, WV
I love crest and I love scope. So I definitely love it together! My breath stays smelling great all day and my teeth have never been so white, despite the amount of coffee I drink on a daily basis. It's really a bang for your buck.
Celeste G.
Grand Blanc, MI
My husband got these by mistake a while ago so we had to use them. Did not like how it cleaned my teeth. After brushing my teeth I feel like it did nothing
Laura M.
Austin, TX
I have been buying this toothpaste for years. It always leaves my mouth feeling squeaky clean without feeling chalky like some toothpastes do.
Kayla A.
Joppa, MD
I am not a fan of any crest products. Their use of Polyethelene is unethical. It causes more issues than helping oral cleanliness.
Unyque C.
Crest is one of just favorite toothpaste brands. Very affordable and the flavors are nice. I don't see much as a difference in whitening though. Maybe it's just me.
Nani L.
Bothell, WA
Purchased this product in a big pack at a warehouse store. OK toothpaste the flavor is minty and fine. I prefer my toothpaste to have an attached lid I feel it gets less gummy. It is good for initial cleanliness but I did not see much whitening happen.
Ashley O.
Frankton, IN
My teeth are horrible and hurt all the time will this help!?